New prospect?

I am currently a college student at a local university. At the beginning of every semester I sign up for tutors in every class I take just in case I need them. Yesterday I met with my one tutor for a class I'm pretty sure I wont need to be tutored in. Only one problem is she is cute as HELL! Now my question is the awkwardness or maybe there isn't awkwardness and think there is because of the fact she is tutoring me. What would be the right way to go about this? I'm sure I'm looking too far ahead into the future but I don't want to mess things up if for some reason things happen and I'm honest with her and tell her that I only wanted to get to know her better so I pretended like I needed help or do you guys think it will matter? Probably thinking about too much or am I? So what would be the right way about this and trying to get to know her better without making it awkward. Thnx in advance for the responses!!! If some girls could give some advice that would be great also!!!

When people sign up to tutor, they are agreeing to help people. However, they want to meet new people as well. I dont think that if you were to get to know her and later tell her you didnt need the tutoring, just wanted to see her more, she would be more flattered than upset. I dont think she would be upset at all. Make sure she doesnt have a bf before you mamke your offer. You could beat around the bush a little bit next time the two of you meet by asking her questions about herself. First being if she has a bf. Then ask what she likes to do. What she's doing on vday. Her idea of a great guy. A great date. Ask the questions at random throughout the whole session and then leave when its over. She will be left in wonder. If you got a good feeling and some good feedback from her, the next time you meet, just ask her out for that weekend. Theres nothing wrong with the classic dinner and a movie. Go for it!! Hope I helped

Why does it have to be soooo hard????? I don't want to back off this time hopefully I can go with it and confidently go with it ... any other advice to offer? the advice is great keep it coming ... I think I have to just stop analyzing everything so much and go for it ...

exactly! Listen to yourself. You know the answers, so use them. Just go for it! I am a girl, and I know how I would lke a guy to approach me. Even if I weren't initally interested, if he were bold and just straight out asked me if I had a bf or told me he was interested, he would definitely catch my eye and make me thinnk about him. I dont think you have much to lose here, unless she does have a bf, but at least you tried. Whenever you see her again, prepare yourself beforehand to be bold. and when you are in her presense, on the count of three, just say it without thinking. I have found this to be effective becausse I am thinking more about the counting then the words, but i get it out and cant turn back. Just go for it, I am sure you will be pleased with the results and with yourself.