i'm finding it hard to orgasm!

demolition_lover88

I'm finding it really difficult to orgasm with my current boyfriend. I've been with him for 9 months now and we have sex often, but i just dont know what to do to get myself to orgasm.

In all fairness, i've had a few partners and i haven't had many orgasms with any of them. I was with my ex for 2 years and i could probably count the amount of times i orgasmed on my one hand.

I dont really find it a problem...it doesnt bother me whether i have one or not because i'm not used to having them all the time. I think it gets my boyfriend down though and i would like some advice on what to suggest to him.

I had two three year relationships and was with 3 other people before I figured out how to orgasm during sex. So don't think it's just you. Most girls actually can't orgasm with just penetration.

The way I do it, is during sex I rub my clit. I have to do it myself. Every girl is different down there though, but I would try that, or even have him rub it and see how it goes.

You have to get him to hold back. My bf used to come to quick and I drove him crazy, because I would be like "No, no, no. I haven't come yet. Make me come." And, I always come on top. But at a very specific angle. I also come if he is on top, and NOT being lazy. But, last time, I just COULDN'T come. And we wen't for a looong time. Then I realized it was this psychotropic medication I had just been perscribe and began taking. It lowers your libido, and makes you basically not have an orgasm, or makes it really hard.

Do you take any medication?

Is he being a lazy lover?

You should ask him to go down on you before you start, or to do something that's really going to get you hot.

You should inquire as to the side-effects of the medication. It may be causing problems and there may be certain foods, drinks, or meds you can take to help with your sex drive.

You do need to make sure he can hold back a bit longer. If he works on his breathing he can do this. There are lots of books on breathing techniques out there. I think there was one called "The One-Hour Orgasm" or something. You may want to check out the literature on this subject.

Archived