he looks at girls at the mall- i need guy advice by 2morrow

jessr06

okay we been going out a year and 5 months, his frien said to his other friend that joe was whipped...than he looked at my bf scott and was like,,,atleast u look at girls at the mall...WHEN I WAS STANDING RIGHT THERE, thats so rude i dont even look at guys even though i should, i dont trust him... i honestly dont. when i tried breaking up with him before he started CRYING, he wotn say i love u infront of his friends to me...and trust me we talked about it to many times...im done talking about it

how can i get him to be sad and not mad at me, but very very guilty, and make him think wow she doesnt care anymore. ive been ignoring him for a day...we always talk like 60 times a day, and i kept saying im sleepign and i hung up...stuff like that, what should i do please guys, what would make u sooo upset...and be like wow im loosing her! plz tell me by tomorrow

hey, when your bf calls you again, bring up like you saw the hottest guy at the mall or walking down the street, or you could say some hot sexy guy came up to me and asked me out today. becouse i no if my gf said that to me i would think, i don t wanna lose her, and then i would work hard at keeping a good and stronge relationship.

i hope i helped

goodluck

hes gonna call back when hes over his friends, he sai dtalk to me when im over there... uh okay he knows that he aint gonna talka bout personal things around his friends let alone say i love u... ne way... help hes gonna call baaack,sh ould i talk to him about it or should i ignore it plz help plz i hope u got an sn and give it to me real quick so i can put u on my bl and talk to u as i talk to him HURRY write back!

Don't be mad at him for not talking personall in front of his friends. Trust me, if he talked personall tyhen they would all pick on him and poke fun at him, and nobody likes that. Now the thing about the mall. I don't think you should worry aout it, that's my personall opinoion, and of course i wouldn't know all the details. If you notice him paying mopre attention to other goirls than you, then you need to talk. Guys like to look around and compare to their current girlfriend(I do at least. Most of the time it compliments you, something like Wow she looks like an airhead, not like my girl. Or Shes pretty good looking, but i wouldn't trade my g/f for the world. He loves you, and you love him. he just doesn't want to say it because he's afraid of being hurt. He'll open up soon enough. Good luck... g2g