Am I addicted?

Mr SIBLEY

I really enjoy performing oral sex on girls. I mean I really love to, I think its great and a lot of women say thats why I get gfs easily (I am single at the mo because I dont think I'm ready). I just wondered if any other guys loved performing it on women as much as me.

Basically, I'll do it whenever asked or whenever possible because I just have the mentality to enjoy it, which apparently other guys don't.

I think most men enjoy that...

and every woman too.

Its nothing abnormal...

some men dont like it though because they think it is gross. and ill agree that there are some women out there who dont 'take care' of themselves....

but most women do..

my only advice to you would be to be careful about who you perform oral sex on... dont just walk up to some completely random girl and have her permission.. make sure you know the person well... well enough to know that they dont have any diseases!!!

because living the rest of your life with a disease is not worth performing oral sex on a random gal

I think most men enjoy that...

and every woman too.

Its nothing abnormal...

some men dont like it though because they think it is gross. and ill agree that there are some women out there who dont 'take care' of themselves....

but most women do..

my only advice to you would be to be careful about who you perform oral sex on... dont just walk up to some completely random girl and have her permission.. make sure you know the person well... well enough to know that they dont have any diseases!!!

because living the rest of your life with a disease is not worth performing oral sex on a random gal

No, no random girls, only FWB (very rarely) or a gf.

Archived