not too sure what to do....

mylifeisasoapoprea

There is this girl that works in this restauraunt next to where i work. I go to that place often on breaks because its easier than driving home.

I'm not too sure if I should ask her out or how to go about this. Each time I see here there and if its not busy I do get a pretty good conversation with her. One time we talked about our fishing adventures in various places. Another time while i ate there me, her and like two other people were in a good conversation about stuff. during that conversation she kept turning me and telling me asides from the group saying what she thought.

I do not know if she is interested or just being nice. Last couple of times i saw this girl it was busy and she would always come out and clean table and then ask how my food was. Its not a tipping job so i don't know.

I also added her on facebook but she never talks to me on it, don't know either.

I do like this girl but not sure if she has interest back. I get mixed signals. She forgot my last name one time, but she does seem to talk to me and warm up pretty well. I do not know if its just because she is nice or she is interested. any ideas?

lol, i've thought of that. however, winters here lakes freeze over, i ice fish i don't know if she does that or not.

hmm...Ice fishing might not make for the best date. If she doesn't go for it then tell her you wanted to take her fishing but since it's too cold you would like to take her to a nice seafood restaurant instead. Then invite her back to your place to show her your tropical fish tank.

Archived