speak

I have a few questions.

1. - Do guys like girls with adorable/cute personalities?

2. - Do guys like it when girls smile a lot.

3. - I was recently in a situation where a guy was staring at me and then I smiled at him, and he just looked at me and then he started smiling. Throughout the evening, I smiled at him with eye contact and he would also smile back, is this a sign of attraction?

Thank youuu!

I have a few questions.

3. - I was recently in a situation where a guy was staring at me and then I smiled at him, and he just looked at me and then he started smiling. Throughout the evening, I smiled at him with eye contact and he would also smile back, is this a sign of attraction?

Thank youuu!

1. Yes.

2. YES!

3. It could be, but there is only one way to know.

Hey, my answers to your questions:

1) yes, I like cute girls rather than hot ones, I don't know why though...

2) yes, I go crazy when a cute girl smiles at me, again, it's just me, I like smiley people yet I don't smile that much >

3) I can't answer that outright, a few girls recently are hitting on me and keep smiling at me, I smile back but that doesn't necessarily mean I like them back in the same way. But this guy could fancy you

Hope that helped.

Whats the only way to know?

Also - this guy (do not laugh at me. I've only liked one guy ever and it was the same since 8th grade i am not in school anymore) was my waiter at a restaraunt I was there with a few family members. He would smile at me whenever I did and as I would talk his eyes did sort of soften. He was very polite. Like there was something about him, not just because it was his job to be polite but because he seemed like it was just his nature. He was gentle in speech and in body langauge. So, even when I did smile at him, he smiled back and I know he wasn't disgusted by me at least.

Any more info?

I have a few questions.

Thank youuu!

1-of course

2-of course

3-don't know for sure. i'd say so if you guys kept locking eyes. only one way for certain as explained before.

girls with these personalities are great. they ARE more approachable. when you see someone and they aren't smiling, it doesn't interest you as much. why would you want someone who is looking glum? especially as a first impression since you've never seen them before.

I have a few questions.

depends on the guy

depends on the guy

if it were me it would be a sign of why are you steadily lookin at me, if you want me come and get me. but this differs he could be attracted.....

Thank youuu!

Archived