I think he broke up with me because he fell for me

dakotaff27

tell me if this is just a really odd coincidence. I posted a bulletin on myspace kind of making fun of the guys who take a picture of themselves in the bathroom with their shirt off......well a few days later my ex posts a picture of himself as his default doing exactly that. I don't get if its just a really strange coincidence, or he's trying to be facetious, but that's really immature if that's the case.

tell me if this is just a really odd coincidence. I posted a bulletin on myspace kind of making fun of the guys who take a picture of themselves in the bathroom with their shirt off......well a few days later my ex posts a picture of himself as his default doing exactly that. I don't get if its just a really strange coincidence, or he's trying to be facetious, but that's really immature if that's the case.

That's a great sign that you need to get out and do things because you are thinking about him too much. Go for a really brisk walk maybe with some music in your ears, go volunteer at a soup kitchen -something to get your mind off this guy who shouldn't have the privilege of being on your mind!

Archived