Thin guy attract BBW?

KG

The woman with the most incredible figure (nude model stuff of painters and photogs dreams, insane bone structure and musculature) I ever dated was 5'7" and 155 pounds, not big chested either, nor the bodybuilder look, nor particularly athletic. Weight is just a number. I almost fell down in shock when she casually mentioned her weight one day, almost made her get on the scale to prove it, but that would have been rude.

The woman with the most incredible figure (nude model stuff of painters and photogs dreams, insane bone structure and musculature) I ever dated was 5'7" and 155 pounds, not big chested either, nor the bodybuilder look, nor particularly athletic. Weight is just a number. I almost fell down in shock when she casually mentioned her weight one day, almost made her get on the scale to prove it, but that would have been rude.

Yea I've seen this too. My ex was also 5'7" and 150lbs. I'd have never guessed it at all. My friends were always drooling over her and she really looked like a rail in swimsuit (a very nice looking rail lol). I'm 6' and 170lbs and I look a lot bigger than her. When she told me she weighed 150lbs, I did get her on a scale because I thought I was calling her on her BS and I was shocked to find out the truth. She didn't look like a body builder or anything like that either, she just happened to look like she weighed 120lbs.

many, MANY people lie in personal ads... something like 30% of the people on lots of the sites are married and lying about it...

i think one should never invest too much time in an online relationship before making it 'real' by meeting the person in a safe (public) place and checking out the details. never pays to invest a lot in online contact only to discover the person is not who you think they are, nor what you are really interested in.

big booty women LOL

I also keep getting hit up by BBW. I have nothing against them whatsoever. I just don't find them attractive. I've also had a few girls send me face only pictures. When I asked them for more, they hesitated, but finally showed me. I got what I expected...

I will not meet someone unless they provide a full-body shot. More times than not, if you see a girl's profile online with face-only pictures, she's trying to hide something. You could message her and politely ask if she has anymore pictures. I sometimes just pass them over. If they message me, however, I will ask for another picture.

I consider myself good-looking, and I keep an athletic figure. I think I'm losing in the height department. I'm only 5'9" and alot of girls want a guy who's over 6' even if she's less than 5'9".

• 4 years later...
I just joined a dating site..all the responses I get are from BBW. I'm a skinny guy, and just wonder what's the attraction? or is it just the age/dating thing?

Nothing against BBW, but put in my profile not over 160 lbs, still get LARGE women asking me Q's and I don't want to put them off...but whaT?

I can't dance around this! But want to be polite.

HELP! TIA

KG

I agree with some of the other responses. Just don't answer.

I'm sorry this is causing you so much distress. I'm a BBW and I would never contact any guy unless they specified they were interested in my type. I will say that I do like thin men. I'm not really sure why. I guess it's that opposites attract thing. A flat stomach and narrow hips are a big turn on for me. What else can I say?

• 3 weeks later...

I am a bbw as well and I put that in my profile on online dating sites. My pictures shows it too. But when I am talking to a guy that leaves me a message I remind him again that I am a bbw just in case he doens't know what it means and if my pic doesn't show it to well. Just because you are a chunky person doesnt mean that you also want a chunky person to date.

Archived