Herbal appetite supressants ?

fnlyfrei

Hey,

I don't really follow along with herbal appetite suppressants...but through out my weight loss (lost 60LB)...whenever I felt hungry, I'd start by drinking a lot of water and seeing whether I was REALLY hungry or it was just in my head. If I was really hungry, I'd eat vegetables. They fill you up and also give you a lot of fibre. Steamed veggies (even though nutrients are lost through steaming process) are very delicious. You can also buy 5 calorie Jello cups (if you like jello). I usually reach for those when I'm in between meals and feeling hungry. Fibre tablets are also good because they contain "psyllium husk, glucomannan, oat bran fiber, apple pectin fiber, or other natural fibers" This also suppresses appetite. Do you like tea or coffee? Although they dehydrate...I usually make green tea for myself and add in a squeeze of lemon plus Splenda...it's all close to 0 calories. Take care

people that do this end up hurting themselves. i had an ex that would try and stay in shape by eating nodoz. they filled her up and kept her going. she also ended up with an ulcer in her stomach.

No doz is not an herbal appetite supressant...it's caffeine. I lost 30 pounds when metabolife 356 was still available three years ago...and losing weight doesn't help you stay in shape ...it helps you to become thinnner. I went to the gym daily and I also ate VERY healthily. I had muscle mass. I have been looking around and there doesn't seem to be anything at the health food stores or vitamin shoppes that really are effective anymore. I just need something to curb my appetite when I begin a program...I do not live on it or depend on it. I used to only take a metabolife once or twice a day, and sometimes only just before work-outs for the energy boost. I believe that the partial reason they took it off the market (not only because some people misused it, didn't drink enough water or took waay too much of it..) was because meth labs were buying it and breaking it down and using the ingredients for speed. They don't even sell sinus medication over the counter anymore around here for that reason...you have to go to the pharmasist and sign a ledger and show your ID. Darn meth labs.

Archived