Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

I hope everyone is holding up well. What am I thankful for?

I have a wonderful daughter

I am healthy

I lost 35 pounds in the last 4 months

I start a new higher paying job with my own big office on 11/26/07

I have a nice home

I had 3 invitations for Thanksgiving which means I have people that care about me

I am meeting new people

I had to add ENA to my list....

What about you???

Funny how heartbreak can do that to ya.

I am thankful that I finally realized I need to grow up and be a better man.

Oh yeah, that and I gotta lotta love to give.

Actually, in all seriousness, I am thankful (in a way) for my breakup. Without it, without her; I would have never learned what true love could be or what I need to look for and what I need to change.

Funny how heartbreak can do that to ya.

I am thankful that I finally realized I need to grow up and be a better man.

Oh yeah, that and I gotta lotta love to give.

Actually, in all seriousness, I am thankful (in a way) for my breakup. Without it, without her; I would have never learned what true love could be or what I need to look for.

20 pounds of it was heartbreak. The other 15 is from excerise. After we broke up I started riding 12 miles daily. Then I added in a 2 mile walk. Next I introduced resistance training after the walk.

I agree on your true love point

and im thankful for every one on ENA!!!!!!

I 2nd that one...you all are great people and I've learned so much from you guys . I think I would have gone insane without this forum.

Thankful for my family ... I've been griping a lot about it lately and the thing is ~ I have one...I should be thankful for it (dysfunction and all!). My mother is a very strong lady (and imperfect - need to remember that) and I am so thankful for her. She's an angel in my life.

I'm thankful for all of the people I've met since my break up. I've met the greatest people who have shown me what life is really about ... and as much as I loved my ex, I'm becoming more and more thankful that our relationship was sacrificed so that I can now grow as a person...even if I am still a little bitter about it...

I am also thankful for the people here on ENA. I never knew how many people could relate to me, from both sides.

I'm thankful for my new closeness with my family. I've started to learn about parts of them that I never knew before.

I am thankful for the understanding and acceptance of myself I have found. I've sort of figured out what makes me "tick" so to speak

Last, but not least, I am thankful for the beauty of nature. This is something I've brought myself closer with recently and I have realized that it is something I need on a regular basis

Archived