This house is too large

Boughs

So do I.

I think that no matter how big your house is you can always fill it with junk

Although thats not what the OP is talking about...

Yeah, something about karmic space. You can feel when a house is lonely and has no people coming through..

I think its a modern condition. So many more people these days are living on their own, and more and more women have the financial independence to buy a house and live on their own - and there u have it - people living in big empty houses.

The house i own , i own it outright, and it is probably 100 yrs old. I think when it was built their could have easily been up to 6 people living here.

So do I.

Yeah, something about karmic space. You can feel when a house is lonely and has no people coming through..

The house i own , i own it outright, and it is probably 100 yrs old. I think when it was built their could have easily been up to 6 people living here.

I agree with karmic space. The apartment I bought 3 months ago is pre-owned, 2 ex-owners before me, both are young married couples. I believe in people and events leaving energy behind - so that could be what I am feeling right now. I have yet to have a housewarming party and my flat isnt decorated to the way I want so I feel its cold and also cant feel myself in it. I loathe going home everyday, been at my folks place and now contemplating putting up in a hotel. Its crazy I tell ya. But yes if one stays alone maybe it is not a good idea to live in too big a house - the balance of yin and yang as feng shui would say.

I myself live in a small (slightly larger than needed) apartment...

my parents just bought another huge house... which I just arrived to for thanksgiving. All they do is talk about it, and all I do looking around is remind me of the gigantic waste of space of a house I grew up in. Its just all depressing to me. I like smaller houses.

What really set me off is a stupid idea of hiding all the tvs. A painting covers every tv in the house, and when you want to watch tv, a mechanism lifts the painting out of the way... so you watch a piece of beautiful artwork disappear. What a waste... moneywise and aesthetic-wise.

I despise money... I think it makes people turn into something they are not. And however much I respect and love my parents, I will never forgive them for these types of decisions.

My apartment is 500 sq feet and despite it being tiny, it feels pretty big and lonely esp. when it's raining outside and the sky is grey.

Well it always helps to light some candles, watch a chick flick and tuck into some comfort food like chocolate and ice cream ;-)

I'm a typical woman what can I say!

Archived