Ex's Sister E-mailed Me...What To Do?

Hey Guys...just a little info...

I was with my EX for almost 4 years and we broke up a few times but would always sort things out quickly. The last time we spoke last we had a stupid argument but its been just over 1 full month of complete NC...pretty much the longest I havent talked to her ever since I knew her. I have no clue what my EX is doing...deep down I want to but Itll probably just make me hurt all over again anyway especially if she is with someone else. Me and her used to hang out with her sister and her BF for dinner and what not...so anyway I get an e-mail tonight from her sister saying

Hi.. long time no see/talk.... how u been? whats new with u? anything interesting happening in ur life? hows life without me? i bet u its drivin u crazy lol.... jk. anyways.. dont be a stranger... call or write me..... i miss hangin out with u guys.. it just isnt the same...

So my question is...why would her sister e-mail me like this...especially after 1 of no contact...My EX and her sister always talk so how would her sister not know that we broke up? cuz she sais I miss hangin with you guys? Maybe Im over analyzing things but it feels like she is trying to find out whats going on in my life for her sister...I cant tell if its genuine. Also if I should even bother writing back or not. I was on good terms with her sister but Im confused as to what to make of this.

Just my opinion, but I believe she may be asking all that, because your ex asked her to...I mean, when you were with your ex, did her sister send you such emails? probably not, right....you can do 2 things ...1) ignore it...2) reply and be positive...even if you have to fake it show confidence and tell her all about these new things your doing and such ...just my take on it, cheers!

Just my opinion, but I believe she may be asking all that, because your ex asked her to...I mean, when you were with your ex, did her sister send you such emails? probably not, right....you can do 2 things ...1) ignore it...2) reply and be positive...even if you have to fake it show confidence and tell her all about these new things your doing and such ...just my take on it, cheers!

Hey...I responded to her email but was very positive and I didnt mention anything about my EX...just asked her how she was doing and told her I was going to Vegas next week haha...my ex always loved travelling so I think if she is listening in on this she will get pissed...you gotta lie sometimes...lets see where this takes things....

P.S. Hailing from Brampton lol sucky weather huh

Hey...I responded to her email but was very positive and I didnt mention anything about my EX...just asked her how she was doing and told her I was going to Vegas next week haha...my ex always loved travelling so I think if she is listening in on this she will get pissed...you gotta lie sometimes...lets see where this takes things....

P.S. Hailing from Brampton lol sucky weather huh

LOL, im from Brampton man, went to highschool in Heart Lake...its a bloody cluster %uck now, so congested, theres either a strip mall or a new subdivision on every empty piece of land I knew when i lived there...The Chili's are my fav. band by the way, saw them at the ACC last year with my ex....best concert I've gone too, Frusciante kicks a$$!

LOL, im from Brampton man, went to highschool in Heart Lake...its a bloody cluster %uck now, so congested, theres either a strip mall or a new subdivision on every empty piece of land I knew when i lived there...The Chili's are my fav. band by the way, saw them at the ACC last year with my ex....best concert I've gone too, Frusciante kicks a$$!

Yeah tell me about it...Im so sick of the traffic everywhere and this new highway extension doesnt help much...I really wanted to see the Peppers last year but I never got a chance...hopefully next tour...btw I went to Notre Dame...those were the days lol...

Archived