Confused...

Azual

I was at my G/F's house and we were foolin' around for a while and when I left... I felt weird. Like, I liked it but at the same time part of me hated it. I don't know if maybe it's because we didn't really have 2 hours to spend together or if it's because we've been dating for 1.5 months (I've known her for 3 years). Maybe the age gap (i'm 17 shes 14)? I'm so confused by it.

Not much backstory, but that's the basic gist of it.

She's 14? Yeah I'd be confused too. You are "foolin' around" out with someone who is barely out of childhood. The fact that you knew her since she was 11 makes it even more uh...OK confusing.

I'd find someone over the age of 16 (since you are too)

I think the weird feeling probably comes from the internal battle between your raging hormones and your morality!

If I was her dad and I caught you two...let's just say it wouldn't be good

What the..?

Rape? Messed up childhood?

You guys are overreacting.. You don't know a thing about this girl. I started dating when I was 13. And I've mostly dated "older" guys in my life because the people at my age were too immature to get along with. What's the matter?

What the..?

You guys are overreacting.. You don't know a thing about this girl. I started dating when I was 13. And I've mostly dated "older" guys in my life because the people at my age were too immature to get along with. What's the matter?

I don't know about in other countries but here in the U.S. it is illegal to have sexual relations of ANY kind with a minor. Sure her maturity level may be equal with his at this point (not male bashing just stating fact).

But the fact remains she is still too young chronologically to make "grown up" decisions. My advice is wait at least 2 more years (if you are really into this girl) or find someone more your age to mess around with.

Theres a 3 year difference...

It's not a huge deal.

My girlfriend's sister is 14 and just brought home a 17 year old to her parents. They're ecstatic because he's a much better person then the previous 14 year old she dated (and lost her virginity to).

Just be careful once you turn 18.

What the..?

You are from Germany, so you may find their comments strange. Their responses are consistent with the society that many of these posters live in.

well.. it is rape techinically.... its a law... so thats kind of where i was going with that..... as for "too immature".. I honestly doubt a 14 year old is interested in a real relationship with someone who is almost a legal adult... you are in completely diffrent areas of your life.....

Rape is if he did any kind of sexual intercourse without her being willing to. But that isn't the case here..

Anyway I don't know how it is in the US but here in Germany it would be legal, from age 14 on you can have sex with anyone below age 18. I just don't get why you can't have any sexual relations during your teen years (below 18 ) in the US. I mean that's when you explore your sexuality and need to experience with it.. bah, it's stupid.

umm.. well rape is classified as any sexual relations.... as for why its illegal... I'm not a lawyer or anything... but through psychology those are some pretty fragile years..... something like this can easily screw a person up!!!

Regardless of your own personal opinions on it, its illegal!!! so it really shouldnt matter..... thats all there is to it... you're possibly putting yourself at serious risk at being labeled a sexual predator which basically will ruin the rest of your life......

Archived