Confusing woman. What's your take...

matius

Some friends and I were out at a bar earlier this week. We saw there were some girls sitting alone so we went to talk to them. It seems we all sat next to the "right" person because we all had a good time & were able to manage interesting/funny conversations.

So after some time I get the number of the girl I was talking to because she was suggesting things we could do, or insisting we should do something & then we all open the convo back up to general discussion for about 30 min.

When we left she said it would be fun to hangout & to call and gave me a hug. Now I wouldn't really say one of my friends made any connection with the girl I was talking to but she proceeded to give my friend a hug and a kiss on the face... * * *? I didn't see that happen but was told & it confused the hell out of me. I thought it was really bizarre... and my friend has no reason to lie.

Now this friend is the type to monopolize the convo. I wouldn't say that one of us is more attractive or confident, but would say he's louder than I am in most situations. In this one though, there was none of that... we all were having a good time laughing and carrying on, nobody was dominating.

So I could see I guess if somebody was more talkative they'd seem interesting to the girl and she may go for that person? But in this one, I have no idea.

Anyways, I thought it was baffling.

Archived