My boyfriend and i recently broke up and now he is talking to this girl. I asked him if he likes her and he said "no, the more you ask, the more i get mad." Whenever i call him, he doesn't pick up and when i ask him where he was, he lies. All of this makes my suspicions grow even more. How do I find out whether or not he likes her?

Unfortunately, finding out whether he likes this other girl or not is really a secondary issue here. You need to understand this from another perspective: If you and your boyfriend are no longer together, he's not under any obligation to be honest with you, or even to divulge information that's now none of your business. You no longer have a real claim to him. Do you think by quizzing him about someone else, he'll suddenly feel this immense rush of affection for YOU? He won't. You're just pushing him further and further away. You leave a lot of questions unanswered, so it's hard to say what's going on here. Do you want him back? Who initiated the breakup? Why? Do you and he have a history of breaking up and getting back together? If you've either broken up before, or your actions caused the breakup, or his interest in this other girl was the root cause of the breakup, then I'd say you'll probably NEVER get him back, if that's your goal. If you're just wanting to know for knowing sake, ask around - do know anyone who knows anyone who knows her? Other than that, go find someone else, someone who makes YOU happy, and who YOU make happy, rather than trying to hold together what can't be mended.

Good Luck!

girl check it out, i been in that situation 2 times, trust me hun, he hasnt got over you, but you CAN NOT keep bothering him. let him learn (no matter what he says or does) let him learn that you cannot be replaced, trust me, dont be calling him all the time, dont be saying things like OH i hate u i moved on, just be like hey gatta go call me later and be in a hurry all the time, he will come running back, it may last acouple weeks ... mine lasted 2 months, but you know what? we have been together ever since ( a year and 5 months)... and i could NEVER be HAPPIER... dont give in... its really hard, but please... dont give in! if u need me to talk to my sn is at the bottom, id be GLAD to talk to you on AIM if you have it! ill help you through it okay? love ya, good luck!