Need some input about this girl. Interested or not?

Superus

STORY IS A BIT LONG BUT I REALLY NEED HELP!

MAIN THING IS.

"I WANT TO TAKE IT SLOW SHE SAID"

Alright i met this girl in the beginning of june. We all went to the movies then back to my place. (she brought her friend and so did I) We got a bit tipsy and we ended up making out pretty good. needless to say it was a good night. I asked her so what do you think? she said "i don't know you tell me" i said "I am really attracted to you" and she said the same. Ok that's that. She msged me a couple times saying "I hope you like me for who I am and like being around me." I said "well next time i see you i'll tell you in person." Tuesday came and we were suppose to hangout and well that's where it hit rock bottom.

We never hung out since because she claimed to have been working hard, 2 jobs, had no time, sleep and repeat etc. She called me one time to explain herself to me. She said if i wasn't interested why would i sit here and explain myself to you! and her friend jumped on the phone and claimed to say she's not a game player and shes not avoiding me nothing. just busy. and the girl that i like said the same thing. Still didn't see her. So i gave up effort and stopped calling her figuring i'll never see her. AND I trying to figure out what happened.

JULY 14-15 comes she reapears leaving me msges on myspace saying she wants to chill sometime. I said yeah sounds good. She told me to call her etc. I never did. hell not even returning calls when she would call. Finally i called and that was that. The following day she said "hey i'm in town i'm bored!" i said "oh yeah i'm running errins right now but still kind of bored want to chill?" she said "yeah" we ended up hanging out, she signed up at the gym that i'm in and all of a sudden we are workout partners! I saw her a total of 4 times this week. Still i never call she calls me.

This is where the confusion comes in. So on one of our workout days we were working out still kinda new to each other but whatever. After the day was over she gave rights to drive her car (which was a blast) and went back to my place. SO when we were parked in the ally i got my stuff from the trunk we made a little teasing and then i said something like "are you sure about that?" and i tapped her waist and she turned around and i hugged her she put her arms around my neck and i went for the kiss but she backed off and smiled and we went cheek to cheek and then we kissed twice on the lips(NO MAKE OUT) i said "what you don't want to kiss me?" and she said "i'm good" then i took it as a rejection. I texted her saying "Should i have not kissed you?" She said "lol its ok. i didn't mean to deny u or anything..I just don't want any confusion or things happening too fast. Bt trust me. its fine. don't lose any sleep over it =) i'm going to sleep tho gnite." Next day like at 2AM her friend txts me for adivce about a guy. I gave her advice and said I will give the good word to “the girl I like” and I said “ok lol” I asked her “did she tell you what happened on Tuesday?” She said mmmmhhhhmm Sure did. She doesn’t know and want s to take things slow.

We took a break on wed and she texted me to work out thursday. I acted totally different. I acted like a man "no emo" and i was brushing off every little clue that she said like "i'm going to need a massage after workout" "times when shes cold cuing i should hug her" etc I was trying to make her jealous cuz she said "oh so your trying to steal my friend from me now?" and i said "trying to yeah" and she said just don't speak, just don't speak. After our workout i could tell she wanted to hang out. So lastly i said alright i'll see you later and she goes wait what are you going to do? i said go "here." and she said "i don't want to go home yet." we went to my house and but it was getting late and i told her "i know how you get just go home" she kept thinking about it stalling basically. Finally she gave in to go home and what not…… still she was stalling saying "be safe etc" and i said ok "bye" then i walked the opposite direction and she said "holler at your girl!" i said what lol"

By the way when we were outside alone it was pretty chilly. So goes it’s cold I’m going to change my shirt don’t look! I said ok but I quickly looked and all she had on was her bra and she didn’t even flinch or yell! I said sorry i didn’t think you would do it.

Her friend said "she didn't know and wanted 2 take it slow"

I told the girl that i like this and she said i can't believe she told you that! i never tell her stuff to anyone.

Didn't know about what me? that's why i think she doesn't like me.

well maybe shes just scared about being in a relationship and how to do things right (sounds like she may have had a rough past experience)...she obviously likes you but she's afraid that if she lets things move too fast the relationship wont last and you wont respect her as much as she deserves. if you like her let her take things slow--she wants to do things with you shes just not sure shes ready/secure yet.be patient--don't give up trying to kiss her or such...but just dont push her into anything.

Don't push her away too far. That could be the kiss of death. I understand your need to somewhat protect your ego as you don't understand her need to take it slow. But too much and she'll think you're not interested/playing games and that could drive her away as well. Don't push hard. Just keep yourself at a distance, but stick around. Once she sees consistency that you're still there, she'll start to trust you a little.

Hi there, thas really good, ur in a good situation well, better than me, let me give u a little background, met this great girl, online, we had great convo, and i gave her my number, she called me , and we hung out the next day at a lounge, with her friends. We had great first meeting, she introduced me to her friends, and we had great convo, and physcial contact the occasional hand holding, and embracing, as well as dancing. We ended the night with a friendly kiss on the cheek, and a hug. Two days later she sent me a text sayin she had fun the other night, and that we should do it again, without her friends, which made me happy b/c she's been running through my mind since that night we met, the chemistry was great. So i called her a couples days later, and we had great convo, she had just come back from the gym so i told her she could call me back later that night. So she did, then she said she had to so do something, and she would call me back but I guess she fell asleep. The next day i called her to see what she was up to, she said she was supposed to go out with her friend, and we talked about hanging out at a lounge, but she said she had to go out of town for the weekend for a bday party. So said she was going to lay down and wanted me to call her to wake her up so she could pack, so i did and she said she would call me back after she was done, but she didnt. So i didnt hear from her until the next week where i text her and asked her how her weekend was, and she said fun, and I told her she could call me later but she didnt. So i called her that friday, and we had good convo, she kept callin me back and asking questions getting to know each other better, but when i asked her if she wanted to get together for a drink, she said she would call me back, after I arrived downtown, b/c i was going to meet some friends, she called back and said she felt tired from the gym earlier that day, but she said to be safe, and have a drink for her, when i told her ok, I sounded a bit like "whatever" i was disappointed, but i told her to call me the next day maybe we could do something together, but i still havent heard from her, today is Monday. So I get the impression she is playing hard to get, but I am not use to chasing girls, I am the one use to playin hard to get. So I dont know what 2 do? Should pursue this, or should i jus drop it. My gut tells me to pursue it, but my mind is unsure of what 2 do, her signals are mixed, so I am in a real bind, and am confused as what to do? Can anyone shed some light on this situation? thanks!

Archived