I want to pleasure my boyfriend more

prodigy child

i am willing to try anything but i dont think my bf would be into that. We've had anal sex and both enjoy it but he freaks out if i ever joke about anything even remotely "gay". his ass is definitely off limits.

Do you give him oral? If you don't, then do. And while your down there, gently suck on his b**ls.

his ass is definitely off limits.

--giggles--

sorry, your exchange with Papillon made me laugh out loud...

On a serious note, though...how about extending foreplay and concentrating on other parts of his body, not just the obvious ones? "Frisky" talk always enhances the experience too, I've found.

You could also give him a leisurely sensual massage before going into foreplay.

I think that when sex is getting boring that taking matters into your own hands and making one night just about him freshens things up.

You do not allow him to stimulate you.

You lay him back resting comfortably and pleasure him every way you know how.

Start with massage, kiss and nibble, exclude the sex organs.

Work your way up from his toes licking and tickling.

Straddle him and kiss his lips.

Strip for him.

Prop him up on pillows for a good view and suckle him.

Turn around, lower yourself and ride him so he can watch.

Don't make him do so much as support his own weight. Do all the work, pay attention to everything, and maybe in there somewhere you will pick up on sexual cues from him that will spice up a normal bedroom night.

how about you tell him how youre feeling ? nothing like communication in the bedroom, i found it helps a lot. you guys can both help each other become better lovers.

if i talk to him about it, he would say that i shouldn't worry, that i'm great and that he happy and i don't need to improve. He's like that, he doesn't lie to me but is afraid to hurt my feelings and wants to reassure me, even if it may not be true.

well hmm, i dont think there is a problem. some ppl are just quiet in bed, does not mean someone is doing something wrong, im sure he is feeling as good as you are. you are worried about not pleasing him, looks like that is not the problem. if YOU want to do more, then just go for it, read up on different things u can do, foreplay etc. massages all that stuff and just dive in. plan a special night with him in advance so he is prepared, i know i like that.

Maybe start sucking his testicles. And i agree with others the g-spot is the * * * * * * *. But try licking his balls or something like that. Or whipped cream is good. Orrrr you could try a blowjob plus hand job. meaning only sick the top half of the penis while rubbing the base of the penis. He will love you for ever.

Archived