Does she think of me as much as I think of her?

CP4Life

Right now, the stage she is on in her life is about the freedom and fun before the serious relationship comes in. Thats why I gotta wait, not because I'm a bad b/f or she hates me...just that stage where she wants to go out without worring about a boyfriend which tells me I still have a decent chance, correct?

Interesting point of view. But even if this is true I still think you should not wait around. If you get the chance to meet someone else then, by all means, take it.

Sorry lad, she is gone. Good luck with everything. She is not coming back. If she does, she will leave again. Too young. Stop this for your own good. She is not missing you. She is having fun and loves the freedom. She feels like a bird that was in a cage. She fly away and land on any guy she wants. Welcome to dating young girls. Have fun while you are here. Sorry bro. Its over. I worry about your health. Things are going to get nasty for you with this girl.

I don't think one can generalize. While it's true that young persons are more likely to want to go out and have fun I still don't think it necessarily means that she is gone for good and there will never be a chance.

Every case is unique... so is every person.

CP4Life, just continue living your life for the time being without putting things on hold. As for the hope that she will come back... well no one knows what the future holds, sometimes even the dumper doesn't know how they will feel in a week or in a month so you are better off not thinking about the outcome too much for now.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think one can generalize. While it's true that young persons are more likely to want to go out and have fun I still don't think it necessarily means that she is gone for good and there will never be a chance.

Every case is unique... so is every person.

CP4Life, just continue living your life for the time being without putting things on hold. As for the hope that she will come back... well no one knows what the future holds, sometimes even the dumper doesn't know how they will feel in a week or in a month so you are better off not thinking about the outcome too much for now.

Yep, I'm actually a lot stronger then we first broke up. Yeah, I'm still sad and shed tears once in awhile but I think I'm strong enough for any outcome but of course I want her the most for the outcome.

I been hanging out with my friends a lot lately which has helped me a lot, it takes my sadness to full of fun and joy. But there always a time I still think about her though. But what I think it works best for everyone in this situation is positive. I'm very positive, I don't negative should be thought about. I don't doubt anything nor being negative. I'm positive with hope in the back of my mind and I believe in myself, I believe in the relationship. I also trust God, I believe he'll show my happiness again. Him and my grandma are planning the day where I get an opportunity to have chance with her I believe. I'm going on with my life trying to get stronger which is working but I'm still positive with hope in the back of my mind. I don't think that is wrong at all, I will never doubt myself or the relationship. I just know right now its her time for freedom and space and when shes ready for a long serious relationship, she'll come back. Positive > Negative

First of all, faith is a wonderful thing. Even better than hope in my opinion.

Yes, trust that God will show you the path to your happiness again even if right now you are suffering. I'm on the same boat and I also have faith in God.

It's not wrong to have some kind of hope in the back of your mind as long as this hope does not make you sit and wait. You need to keep on working on your own life and improving yourself.

Positive thinking is also the right way. Negative thinking will get you nowhere and it surely won't make you more attractive in the eyes of your ex or any woman for that matter.

I thought I was done with shedding tears until I went out and had a few drinks... then on my way home I just let it all out. Nevertheless, I did not contact her so in a sense... it's ok to grieve on your own. Just don't let your ex see that. Never let them see you in that extremely emotional state if you can help it.

Interesting point of view. But even if this is true I still think you should not wait around. If you get the chance to meet someone else then, by all means, take it.

Well...I'm not going to wait forever but I'm in no rush trying to find someone else. I am pretty young right now so I do have some time. I just have to let time and memories do their job awhile I go on with my life.

I personally think as she told me its the freedom, not worring about a boyfriend, and serious long relationship that is making me wait for us back together. I honestly think I have a good chance with her, maybe because I'm her first everything but I just think that. I'm positive like that. I think I have a solid chance but I'm just going on with my life right now.

Agreed with all. I learned from the wrongs things to do. I won't ever do what I thought was the right thing to do when we first broke up.

But every time she sees me, I'll be very happy and myself. The person who she fell in love with and cared about so much. If she sees me like this, it will make her happy as well as wondering. Wondering if she now has a chance that she can lose me because right now, I think she noes I'll wait a long time.

As much as I would like to wait forever for her, that isn't fair for myself. So I wouldn't do that to myself. If I'm moving on and she eventually comes back, I would probably in a second give us another chance.

I just know never to show her or anyone my weakness, can't let them feel sorry for me. It just doesn't work and pushes them away. Gets them scared sometimes. So at the family party, I'm going to rock her boat! Lol, well I'm going to have a good time and being happy with her family because I do love her family. I'm just going to be myself, the one she loves and maybe just maybe on the way back home(I thought about this in my head) she'll hold my hand and lay on my shoulder agian like she used to.

And I agree with faith, faith is a little better then hope. I both have faith and hope, same with wishes and dreams. But I do trust in God, he'll give me what he thinks I deserve. But I think I deserve her more then anything and anyone. As time goes by and as my life goes, we'll see what happens but I won't wait forever. I'm sure she'll realize and miss me more one day.

Well I feel quite better now. She has contacted me first, that was a first in like 2 weeks. What made me feel even more better, she has asked to hang out with me and she hasn't ask that in like 2-3 months...last time we were dating.

We are going to either hang out today or tomorrow, she wants to see my little puppy.

Well, that made me feel better. I haven't hanged out with her in awhile and she is a fun person to hang out with. Well I hope it goes good and we have fun.

**I learned all my lessons and know what to do now when were hanging out! All happy and myself!**

Archived