Does she think of me as much as I think of her?

CP4Life

she may have told your families that you will be back together but she maybe just using that as leverge because she knows if she puts it out for you family to know she is going to keep your hopes up. family is important in a relationship but when it comes down to it... it is just you and her at the end. your family will love you no matter what. they will be there to support you no matter you are with her or alone or with another girl. know that you will never disappoint your family. you may have close ties with her family. the sucky part about long relationships is that the family does get involved and you not only can lose her but lose her family that you have grown close to. i am still as close to my x's brother and family as i was before. We may not be together right now and still working it out but he still has not been able to tell his grandmas.. because both of those ladies love me to death and he knows that he doesn't want to disappoint them. but like i told you and told him.. they are your family they will love you no matter who you are with. if your anniv is coming up on how you met. don't be shy celebrate the good times but it doesn't cover up what reality is. sooner or later she is going to have to talk about your relationship. it's just probably still too early. have fun together and enjoy eachother. i know she thinks about your relationship too don't be discouraged. whoever said patience is a virtue... sucks.. because patience isn't easy...it's a lot of work and it sucks

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I'm really close to her family and love them a lot. I told her if you do this to me...I just don't lose my love, I lose a best friend and wonderful family. Her godmother(her aunt) yelled at her for breaking up with me, they all know how I'm a nice person and all, they were all really upset for what happen. They all know I was her best b/f so far and did miss me. Family can help big time and her grandma wants to help if anything ever happen, is it a good idea to let her grandma talk to her? Now they think we are back together which makes them happy, especially her aunt and grandma. I do talk to her grandma sometimes, I'm kind of close to her. I talk to her probably because I lost my grandma.

It is a bit early to talk about it so later she'll eventually bring it up, I'm thinking a little after the event where we met.

I so hope your right about her thinking of me and the relationship. That is making me feel better and more happy. Patience is not easy, especially for me because I'm a impatience kind of person but I know letting time do its job will the best solution. I just can't wait till she realizes what she might lose and how her family will be sad. They always saying hes a keeper and the sister calls me bro-n-law. Its kinda of nice to hear.

I want time to go by faster and let her birthday come now! I just gotta be happy and have fun because she likes that! She just wants to be free right now and have fun so the NC works perfect for her but sadly for me. but it is giving me more strength then I had...

i hope you don't spill the beans to the grandma. let her grandma find out from her. it's ok to confide that you love the girl and let her grandma family aware of that. her family can tell her over and over how great you are and that they have already accepted you into their family but it's her decision. just think positively. stay happy make her happy but keep your guard up and know that it is not what you want still. you want her in your life and she is going to make that decision. but the minute you realize you don't want that anymore you can start making your own decisions

Yeah, I won't ever tell her grandma that and she doesn't want to tell her family that either...does that mean anything good? 1% of good that she doesn't want to tell her family? And I know its her decision but since she loves her grandma so much, thought she might need a good source like her grandma but I'll let grandma do what she wants.

I'll just think positively like you said and be happy. I'm trying to stop being sad and despressed and it has worked a little since the break up, much better then the break up. I'll let her think and decide when ever that is and I'll go on with my life.

I just hate that she gives me so much hope and does all the things that tell me little positive signs instead of her telling me a solid answer. But I'm fine with that right now, things should go ok for me. Birthday and how we met so end with something good. At least I hope...

I need to be strong! It seems hard but I really need to be no matter what happens. But I trust God and have a lot of hope. I'm sure I'm getting an opportunity to be with her again, hes planning it. My grandma is probably helping him out.

I'm just not going to give up on myself nor the relationship.

All the help you guys are giving me is making everything much better but there are still days alone thinking about her. I hope she is missing me or wants to talk to me because I haven't heard from her in away but this is making me stronger.

I think about my Ex every second, I wish it would just go. It drivesme crazy

Heck yeah, it is so hard to keep her off my mind. When I'm alone and bored, she is on my mind a lot. When I busy, there is always a way where she drops by for a visit then leaves. So no matter what, she'll be in my mind and just gives me more pain!

The NC is making me stronger for the future so I can handle anything that happens next but I'm still in love with her and care about her so deeply.

The NC is working for myself but its making me miss her more, I want to talk to her so badly but I have to fight this because its new for her. This is a first for her not hearing from me and I really want to see if this will make me better and maybe her to.

First love is the worse and I'm just lost without her, she has taken a part of me out and I'm not the same person anymore, life isn't the same for me anymore. I already know I won't find someone like her or better, she treated me so good and made me feel so great. I could care less about looks now, if she cut of her leg...I'll still be with her. I'm in love with her on the inside, I don't care about looks. I lost her, I lost something very important to me. She means the whole world to me and it just sucks that she gave me everything and now its gone. I'm different without her but the only good thing that is happening is that I'm getting stronger emotionally for the future.

I think I'm making progress for myself and becoming stronger but there will always be a part in my heart a little crushed without her. I want to talk to her so bad but I'm strong enough not to call her.

yeah it sucks not having contact with them. like it made me kinda angry today because i called him and txt him goodmorning and he hasn't called or txt back today. he called me last night but i was out with my friend and we were renting a movie. but at least he called to say goodnight and he missed me and of course he called and say I love you. but it irratates me when they don't call back because i feel like they are ignoring me. well he told me last night that he had family coming in from Mexico so he's probably with them. so i'm trying to stay calm but it's hard. i don't want to do the NC thing because i know it just doesn't work and that the more i don't see him we just fall back to us again the next time we do see eachother.

I don't know when to talk to her, I also think if she isn't talking to me then she doesn't want to talk to me. I don't know what to do becuase our relationship was rare, our situation can be fix because there was harely in negatives. She let someone else ruin us when its supposed to be me and her only.

Its the 7th day and I don't know when to contact her...her birthday or before that? I'm lost....

i think you should contact her before her birthday and maybe even make plans to take her out. and if she says she's busy then that is when you need to start thinking of starting to let go.

I actually texted her today, we had a solid talk. Just catching up on each's days this week. She said I still can go to her family party and said we might be able to hang out sometime this week. Her family finally found out we aren't dating anymore so yeah but that doesn't mean were done officially because she still needs her time and thinking to do. The experience she wants to learn without me and see if her feelings stay the same.

so you talked to her huhh? well that's good i guess your NC has to start all over again.. but i'm glad you talked. and i'm glad to hear that you are going to see her. i'm also glad to hear that she has told the truth to her family. stay positive until you know what decision she has made. sometimes everyone needs time to tihnk and experience life on their own. it doesn't mean that you don't love the person or don't care it just means you need time to do your own thing. if you have always been tied down and never felt like you were ever given a chance to be alone she might be feeling this way. like i said just be yourself. she will decide what she wants. i know you have decided you do love this girl and want to be with her but the rest is really up to her now. so sleep well knowing that the time is going by and she will decide sooner than later.

Agree with all! Your like right on target with this situation. Your just totally right on this. Thank you a lot. When she sees me all happy and joyful and the person who she fell in love with, it should make her think more. Plus when I talk to her, I want the last memory in her head a good one so I can back off again so she will want more. Yeah, I gotta start over with NC but when can I ask, "So when do you want to hang out?" The next time I will see her is on the 21, the party. I'm going to have a great time having fun and being myself, she will be thinking like he changed his emotions or something and might miss me a little more. But can't wait!! Can't wait for how we met to! Wow, I'm getting a lot more happy and stronger right now. Thank you!

i'm glad you are happy and not depressed. sounds like you have a plan just remember to sit to it. you will see her in a little over a week. what are you getting her for her birthday? just try and see her less and she will miss you more.

Well...if we were still dating, I would buy her a lot more then I did. I spent hecka for her on christmas. I would buy her some jewerly but we aren't dating at the moment.

But I bought her two t-shirts and her socks I bought her for christmas, those became her favorite but she worn them too much they got holes in them so I bought another similiar pair of socks so she can love them again. I would buy her more but we aren't going out so I don't want it too look like I'm begging back with gifts, I spent around the same amount she spent for me.

I'll stick to my plan and see her less more when she sees me at the party being happy and myself...

i now truly believe engery transfers. now i'm sitting her and thinking if he thinks of me. i haven't seen him since Monday because we both has been soo busy. and it doesn't even seem like he misses me. arggggggg i'm sooo lame. he is the one trying to get me back and i feel like he already quit. maybe i should take my own advice and move on

i now truly believe engery transfers. now i'm sitting her and thinking if he thinks of me. i haven't seen him since Monday because we both has been soo busy. and it doesn't even seem like he misses me. arggggggg i'm sooo lame. he is the one trying to get me back and i feel like he already quit. maybe i should take my own advice and move on

I feel the same, I'm not sure if its true but it seems like she doesn't miss me anymore. Seems like all that time she cared about me so much, loved me so much and now It seems like I mean nothing to her. She doesn't call me anymore after I ruined things so maybe thats it. I think after a great memory in her head of me will changed that because the last memory of me wasn't a good one, talking about the relationship and shedding some tears. That wasn't the way to go. But at the party, I'm going to have a good time and be happy. Have fun and laugh with the family, show her that the family still loves me! Just show her me, the person who she fell in love with. When she has her last memory of me it will be good for her to want more maybe. Not sure but I'm going to go have a good time and be happy, laughing, and having fun...

We talked a little today, a good talk. This is pretty good right?

She said she still misses me and think about me often. Right now, the stage she is on in her life is about the freedom and fun before the serious relationship comes in. Thats why I gotta wait, not because I'm a bad b/f or she hates me...just that stage where she wants to go out without worring about a boyfriend which tells me I still have a decent chance, correct?

We talked a little today, a good talk. This is pretty good right?

She said she still misses me and think about me often. Right now, the stage she is on in her life is about the freedom and fun before the serious relationship comes in. Thats why I gotta wait, not because I'm a bad b/f or she hates me...just that stage where she wants to go out without worring about a boyfriend which tells me I still have a decent chance, correct?

yeah he txt me today and says he wants to go do something tonight. but i feel like an inconvience because he has family in town. i want to see him and spend time with him but it feels like he just needs to do his own thing. sounds like your girl wants to do her own thing to. i guess we have to wait and sit back and let them figure out themselves first before they commit to being with us.

yeah he txt me today and says he wants to go do something tonight. but i feel like an inconvience because he has family in town. i want to see him and spend time with him but it feels like he just needs to do his own thing. sounds like your girl wants to do her own thing to. i guess we have to wait and sit back and let them figure out themselves first before they commit to being with us.

Yeah, thats right. She said she likes to talk to me and hangout with me still. Said she'll take me to sunsplash or hang out somewhere. Well...I really can't wait for the family party because the family loves me and I'll show her I'm happy and myself, she'll maybe miss me a little more. She'll miss that comfort I give her and the feeling when were in the car driving home. She used to love holding my hand and laying on my shoulder, hope she'll do that again on the way home.

After that talk, I'm missing her even more and more. I really want to be with her more then anything right now. If I had one wish for my entire life, it would be with her. But I'm not forcing anything so I'm letting it plan out like it supposed to be and having her time doing what she wants because she wanted to still be with me but that freedom, she wants a little more right now.

Sorry lad, she is gone. Good luck with everything. She is not coming back. If she does, she will leave again. Too young. Stop this for your own good. She is not missing you. She is having fun and loves the freedom. She feels like a bird that was in a cage. She fly away and land on any guy she wants. Welcome to dating young girls. Have fun while you are here. Sorry bro. Its over. I worry about your health. Things are going to get nasty for you with this girl.

Sorry lad, she is gone. Good luck with everything. She is not coming back. If she does, she will leave again. Too young. Stop this for your own good. She is not missing you. She is having fun and loves the freedom. She feels like a bird that was in a cage. She fly away and land on any guy she wants. Welcome to dating young girls. Have fun while you are here. Sorry bro. Its over. I worry about your health. Things are going to get nasty for you with this girl.

I have no idea why you even would say that anyone. Yeah, MOST young girls feel like that but not everyone is like that. If you truly knew our relationship and situation, you probably wouldn't say that. But she is missing me, not all the time but she is, I was her first love. She is having fun but still misses things about the relationship and she isn't like most young girls. But its her age that is making me wait so yeah, I hate that she is young. But if she does come back, she might leave but not for a long time because she already said she knew when she comes back to me...its going to be a long serious relationship which is one big reason why she wants to wait right now and have fun.

She wanted to be with me which she asked me out but wasn't ready yet because she is finally free because she hasn't been single in awhile. When this stage is done for her, I'm more likely to be back with her but if not, her lose.

But I understand why you say that though but I'm not believing that with her. Especially from her background, her family and everyone...it hurts a lot but I still got a good chance and I'm still young myself so there is no rush trying to find someone else.

Archived