my boyfriend and his ex....

my boyfriend and his ex broke up about a year and a half ago and we have been together since october. they were together for about a year and she broke up with him for some reason (i didn't pry to find out). he's always saying how "beverly was one of the decent girls that i dated". i went through his pictures and i saw one of a blonde that didn't look great, but def not bad either and i asked him who it was. he said it was bev. i, the jealous person that i am, tried to play it like she's nothing and said "wow you can do way better than that," and he said to me "oh that's her without makeup. when she dresses up, she looks gooood" ...so that kinda pissed me off.

then recently i was cleaning out his random crap all over the house and i found a card that bev had given him. it wasn't anything special, just "happy birthday!! i love you! -bev" but the thing is, he never has kept anything that i have given him like that. i didn't say anything about it, i just put it away and pretended it never happened.

then on fathers day, she called his phone while he was in the shower. i didn't answer, but checked his phone to see if he had called her first--he did. he claims that he called her to tell her dad happy fathers day....whatever.

then yesterday she called his phone again and he knew i would be sooooooooo pissed, so he just pressed ignore. should i be worried? i'm starting to really freak out. i don't think he would cheat, i just don't think he's over her! what do i do?? thanks yall!

he claims he was gonna be like "tell ur dad happy fathers day." but im just not buying into that crap. she is pretty and now she's calling him so im guessing she misses him...and im just afraid that he's gonna change his mind and go back to her! i mean, she dumped him in the first place--he wanted them to stay together.

Archived