please don't think i'm gross....

aNnAeLiZaBeTh

It won't hurt as bad if you ease into it. Take your time to really relax about it when your alone; it kind of takes some time to work yourself into it. It really helps if you're extremely horny. You need to breathe in deeply quietly and relax your mind. It won't really work unless you don't fear it. Trust him. As long as he will stop when it's extremely painful, you shouldn't fear it. But, basically it comes down to embracing the idea, if you embrace it, it will just happen.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I guess everything has been pretty much covered, but here are my 2 cents.

Lube, don't use tons of it. Tons of lube can also kill the sensation. Use just enough.

Loosening up. One finger? Nope, not enough. Two fingers? Nope, still not enough. At least try three fingers, start with one, and when one is perfectly comfortable, try two and so on...

Never go straight from one finger to penis, as the girth is quite different.

Also, keep in mind that you don't have to go all the way on the first try. If today you weren't comfortable with three fingers, try it tomorrow, or another day. Just keep it constant, so your anus will get used to being stretched and your mind adjusts to the sensation. Once you get regular, you may be able to skip the "losening" stage and go for the real deal right away, but it takes a lot of training to get to that point.

Small trick, hemorroid ointment will help relieve the pain during and after anal sex, so keep it handy.

lol dang i'm gonna look fiiiiiiiiine as hell going to the register with hemorroid ointment lol jkjk if that's what it takes to feel comfortable then that's what i'll do. i really like your idea of just loosening with fingers first. because he used A finger, but never two or three. and going from A finger to a PENIS is a big difference lol i'll try what you said, tod. thanks!

Well, anyway elizabeth, make sure you use a condom when you & your bf have anal sex. Anal sex is probably the riskiest sex to have when it comes to spreading VD!

Take care of yourself. Let us know if it gets any more bearable.

I'm afraid to do it myself. I felt like i was stretching out parts that didn't need to be stretched out and I couldn't really poop well afterwards! That scared me.

Yes, DEFINITELY use a condom for anal sex. The anus is very sensitive area, subject to tears, and that's often how gay men get AIDS.

Sorry to be graphic, but just a fact. I think there's some kind of anal lube especially for this type of thing if you are still keen on trying it.

It's just not my thing for sure. I'm just too little down there to make it enjoyable.

Also, with me in the medical field you must know that AS SOON AS YOUR DONE WITH THIS he must clean and PEE. cause if he does not at waits even throughout the day he can get an infection whether you see junk on it or not, if that stuff gets up in side fever, painful urination etc etc. I have seen it.... Just nasty.. EXIT ONLY IS WHAT I SAY>..

You know you can stretch your perenium yourself.

Take a hot bath, lay back, and reach between your legs. Gently insert a finger into your bum and pull up towards the vagina GENTLY.

Stretch it to all sides, insert 2 fingers, make circles, write your name in cursive, whatever... just the stretching apart of your sphincter and pereinum will cut down on the little skin tear bleeding and quite a bit of the pain if you are diligently proactive with it.

That being said, anal sex is quite awesome with a patient partner. Once you relax (DONT TENSE UP IT HURTS WORSE) your body will lube itself more and your will begin to feel plesant sensations. You may not orgasm from it but you can learn to take away from it the same satisfaction that you get from other types of sexual touching.

Archived