No Contact And Drinking

Have you seen 'Sideways'? NEVER drink and dial!

I have to say drinking makes everything worse. I used to drink like a fish (occupational hazard) but have cut back drastically over the past few years. I didn't drink through my bad break up and I'm glad about that.

Drinking pickles your liver, gives you diabetes, ruins your looks and can even cause more serious diseases like cancer.

It also gives you hangovers from hell. Do something healthier instead.

Drink green tea!!

^^ Funny Cimmie, I do agree with Dunzo, Its easier right now to numb my brain just a little bit.... sooner or later life will be more bearable... but till then I'll drink to that....

I've never been tempted to drunk dial.... just to drink him off my mind basically....

i only like drinking when i'm in a good mood, and everytime i drink i just feel worse. unfortunately, i am living this summer in the college town, and drinking is just about the only thing everyone wants to do. so i am spending a lot of evenings home, watching scrubs. which is ok for me, i would rather do that than go out, get drunk, feel depressed, pass out, and wake up depressed and with a hangover. at least this way i feel good about myself.

Archived