Let's hear it!

I currently am with a firefighter (love the uniform!)....

But, I also think clean cut guys in buisiness suits are EXTREMELY sexy!!

And, of couse, any doctors that look like the ones in Grey's Anatomy... Unfortunately, I have never seen any doctor that looks like that!!

Since I met my wife, the list has grown shorter and shorter ... I need some new ones since we've done almost all of my old ones!

I like to play the regional game once I use up all my cliche fantasies like a teacher or a cheerleader. How about an eskimo? After that you can head south to Hawaii and try a Hula dancer, with a coconut bra and grass skirt. Once you get tired of the tropics, head to Europe. She can't shave her legs or armpits for a week though. After that, head to Africa. Have her pose as a topless native hunting for baboons.

I'm here all day.

A Nick Frost and Edgar Wright sandwhich is currently at the top of my charts.

Those two men are seriously hot.

I just google imaged searched these two fellows (because I'm a nosy bastard) and I'm just not seeing the Nick Frost thing - Edgar, I understand but Nick...maybe he's funny (after all one might want some humour in those threesome situations)

Hey I'm european! And I will have you know that it is a daily ritual in my and in many other female europeans lives, even the french are waxing these days..

Most Brit's don't consider England to be part of Europe. Ask around. Not posting this to be mean, just pointing things out.

Waxing/hair plucking etc - to do or not to do - that needs a thread of it's own. I got opinions

Most Brit's don't consider England to be part of Europe. Ask around. Not posting this to be mean, just pointing things out.

Oh bollocks! Lived in continental Europe most of my life and don't know a single woman over 15 who doesn't defoliate.

edit: sorry OP, that was very off topic Not sharing my fantasies in any kind of detail, but the actions are way more important than the person - certainly don't have a thing for any kind of occupation or outfit, though do have a faint dislike for business suits.

lol I'm not british I just sadly happen to live there but I am from europe

Actually your profile pic and avatar does look very European. Don't be sad about being in London - sometimes being away from our home country for a while can make us appreciate it more.

Anyway, waaaayyy off topic - this supposed to be about sexual fantasizes!!!!

It has to be Richard Geer, in that milk bottle suit, driving to my workplace, whisking me off my feet, away into the sunset on that cool hot rod (motorbike) he has in that movie An Officer and a Gentleman.

I'd show him what Southern Loving is all about, that's for sure!

Apologizes folks,.. mouse took over keyboard!

Oh bollocks! Lived in continental Europe most of my life and don't know a single woman over 15 who doesn't defoliate.

edit: sorry OP, that was very off topic Not sharing my fantasies in any kind of detail, but the actions are way more important than the person - certainly don't have a thing for any kind of occupation or outfit, though do have a faint dislike for business suits.

Yes but is England part of Europe?

It has to be Richard Geer, in that milk bottle suit, driving to my workplace, whisking me off my feet, away into the sunset on that cool hot rod (motorbike) he has in that movie An Officer and a Gentleman.

I'd show him what Southern Loving is all about, that's for sure!

Apologizes folks,.. mouse took over keyboard!

It's Gere not Geer - he won't give you the time of day if you don't spell his name right

Archived