Ok Guys I have a ?

swtbtrflydreams

I have headrushes followed by headaches a lot. Not after sex (I tend to not want to get up afterwards haha), it happens mostly when I get up after a long time and in a sudden manner. It has to do with bloodpressure and can be related to being tired (not too strange after the kind of sex you had ). If I am really tired, it even happens when I stretch during work (yawn and stretch).

Don't worry and cuddle after sex instead of getting up

I get headrushes all the time, I actually quite like them, lol Just moving too quickly that does it, and the fact that you were...ahem...exerting yourselves slightly probably contributes a lot. I've had headrushes from bending down to get the shampoo much rather it was from sexytimes, but there we go, not all as lucky as you

xx

This sounds similar to when you stand up to quickly after sitting/lying down, because of a blood rush to the head. Since this happened after sexual activity, the effect was more pronounced since there was already less blood circulating to the head. That's my opinion, as a humble, first (going on second) year biology major.

Archived