first of all I want to say that everyone has been a big help to my situation on my other posts. I broke up with my girlfriend 3 weeks ago and I am kicking myself in the butt. This isnt the first time we have broken up over 14 months but it seems to me that she has had enough. I have tried to tell her that I am sorry and I never meant to hurt her and that I want her to give me another chance to prove myself to her. I have done everything from trying not to call her for a couple of days to crying over the phone and telling her huch my I am sorry and that I miss her. But today I went to her work because I wanted to tell her that I was going to the hospital. I guess I was trying to see if she still cared about me because this past April I had to have surgury and she was right by my side the whole time. It seemed like she didnt care and I told her that it is going to be hard for me to go without her because she was always there for me. Anyway before I left I left her a card with a long letter in it telling her how I felt and how sorry I am. I called her on her lunch break very upset and she said she would call me later. So far I havnt got any response from her knowing how upset I am or from the letter. I know that she is scared of me hurting her but I know now after not being with her for this long that I would never break it off with her again. What I am wondering maybe a girl can answer is what is she telling me when I get no response? Is it that she really doesnt care or is it that she hasss her guard up and is protecting herself. I dont know what to do I find myself calling her but she never answers. I told her that I will fight for her but I dont want to lose control and push her away. Any suggestons would be great Thanks

O.o Hmm...toughy *thinking of the perfect thing to say* She is probably scared of getting hurt again. We're all scared of being hurt...especially if its happened before. Just as random advice, give her some breathing room, I don't know about everyone else, but I feel a little to restricted if someone is constantly there. Sometimes thats a good thing, but sometimes its not. There could be a more important issue at hand, other than you breaking up with her more than once. I'm not saying ther *is*, just that there could be. Give her some time and space, if its meant to be it will happen.