My friends older sister...

Okay the short version of the story is as follows... I have this friend that I have been spending time with more often, even tho we have been friends for a decent amount of time. Well I never actually went to his house to hang out before just a month ago. I'm a single guy now and I'm really careful about the women I get involved with because i have had some bad experiences. Anyways about my friend, hes about 17 years old and lives with his mother and older sister... I'm 19 years old. When I met my friends sister I liked her. I think originally because she has a great smile. Well over the last month i have been at her house with her brother at least a dozen times. I get to have a decent amount of light conversations with her but nothing serious because im suppose to be there with my friend. I know my friend wont care if I tell him I have feelings for his sister. But im too nervous to show an interest, because it feels so awkward,... what can i do...i have to at least give it my best with this girl,...so just tell me your opinions on what you would do in this situation. thank you

I think the first thing you should do is ask your friend how he would feel about this. If he says it would be fine, then your next step is to invite her to do something with you alone(ex. get coffee or see a movie). From here, you will see if there is a connection between the two of you or not. Hopefully things go well for you.

I dated my friends sisters before...didn't work out too well for me. I would go telling your friend that you "have feelings" for his sister. Just keep it simple and say "I wanna get naked with your sister". Just kidding. Just tell him you like his sister. Saying you have feelings for her...well...sounds funny to me.

Good Luck

DBL

okay I talked to my friend about it all. But his sister doesnt really know about me liking her, the only time I get to talk to her or see her is when im at their house. what do u think is a good way of getting her to notice me? and how do i go about showing her i have interest in her without scaring her away?