Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HELP MASTERBATING FOR GIRLS!!!!

HELP MASTERBATING FOR GIRLS!!!!

Hi...i need help masterbating. I try using water and everything like people tell you on here but it dosnt work for me. I rub my clit and that feels good but i dont orgasm from that and i really would like to learn how. i cant get a toy because my parents would know something was up. PLEASE HELP!!

CarterJonas
    Have a look at these previous posts. Hope it helps.

link removed

link removed

link removed

Day_Walker
    Masterbation is self-discovery and thats exactly what you have to do. Discover the different things that you like. Explore your sensitve areas and see what you like. Practice makes Perfect

Cloud802
    Ok, I'm embarased because I'm actually posting here, but I know a VERY good site that gives you good guidelines. It's how I learned to um... plessure my g/f, we haven't exactly had full blown sex though, and that's not gonna happen till 18. Anyway, the link is below.

link removed

Just... try to explore yourself.

brokenpogostick

tips from a pro

you need to do some self-exploration - touch yourself in certain areas, breasts, clit, finger yourself, etc.

you really need to get in tune with what actually turns you on and what is just mediocre. sometimes it helps to put some kind of a mirror on the floor or whatever and squat over it. check your stuff out, watch it turn colors & swell.

what you probably need to do is rub your clit and either finger yourself or stimulate your nipples at the same time. the only way i can cum when i'm masturbating is to rub my clit while i'm doing more than one thing at a time.

either that or i just hit up my boyfriend and make him suck on my while he's teasing my vagina with his penis...yeah...that'll do it every time

try different positions, on your back, on your knees, on your stomach, in the shower/bath.

as for the toy situation...pickles, cucumbers, bananas, carrots, and whatever else is around that could simulate a penis.

tahlia
    Get a vibrator and just hide it from your parents. They work a charm on your clit, i don't find them that good inside you tho. Otherwise theres these toys called a butterfly which you kinda strap on (Sounds weird i know) and if stimulates your clit. You can actually wear these during sex for girls who have trouble reaching an orgasm during sex, you can even wear it under your jeans during the day, although i haven't done this, would be a bit weird!

Gordon5k
    Where is the clit :L

Casanova
    Bronze Member
    Really? This thread is over 4 years old. I think she's ok now.

franfran
    Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Casanova [Register to see the link]
    Really? This thread is over 4 years old. I think she's ok now.
    Ahahahahaha

jsx730
    Gold Member
    You could get a hitachi magic wand.

It's actually a back massager but it can be used as a vibrator.

11. 06-19-2009, 03:02 PM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Top Threads
I feel violated
I'm sorry if this is too much for people to read but it's not something I'd dream of talking to anyone about in person and I don't know where else to
Classic case of developing feelings for fwb
I've been casually hooking up with a pretty attractive guy for about a year. I recently realized that I've been developing some mild feelings for
Low Sex Drive... Am I Weird?
Well... this is something I've been struggling with for a while now. I haven't talked to anyone about it recently, I tried to talk to my best friend
Relationship failing through lack of sex , after only 2 yrs
Hi . Not the best at putting words together but I will try . Basically I'm with my beautiful girlfriend of nearly 2 yrs now . We get on very well , I
Protection
So I am in this great relationship and we were both saving ourselves for marriage and one night we just kind of I guess well we didn't stay that way
Featured Threads
Who is in the wrong?
This person isn't really a "friend" she is 24+ years older than me. I have a feeling I'm getting taken advantage of because of my age. I started
I became engaged with a girl who calls herself a "free spirit"......need clarity
I met a wonderful and bright girl 3.5 years ago and she by far stole my heart. She is appositely beautiful, funny, intelligent and outgoing. She is
Has anyone ever totally given up on finding love?
Hello everyone! Well I been wanting to post this for a few weeks now. I don't really know how to say it or word it. But, who here has or knows
Today "should" have been our 6 year anniversary
Today was suppose to be our 6th year together. Today is the first time on this date that we are not together. We made this date a big deal
Shoud I break up because my girlfriend hooked up with my cousin in t
I'm jealous because my girlfriend had casual sex with my cousin before she met me. We've been dating for a year, she's very funny, caring, sexy
I'm in love with my co-worker 😥
My coworker and I started working together about 10 months ago. We work closely together all day just the two of us mainly. From the day he started
Aggressive Courting
There's this girl I really, really like, and would really want to be in a relationship with. Unfortunately, recently I messed up, and now I think she
Ask For Advice