Anyone have the feeling that people are just taunting you, playing games with your head. I know one girl in particular that just loves mind screwing me. I just wanna go around to her house and beat her butt to a pulp.

Anyone else feel that when they get played by a girl they just wanna go and clean their clock? I don't know, if I see her in town again I might start swinging. I know violence is wrong, but when these people just play with your emotions you feel like playing a baseball bat into their faces.

What do you recommend when you feel light punching somebodies head in, how do you control yourself? I'm gonna snap if they keep messing with my head. Then they'll know I'm not someone to be trifled with.

I know the games your talking about-all too well ......the word that come to mind is Biatch!

Don't beat her face in, firstly-she's a girl and secondly-she aint worth it!!

When i feel like beating someones head in two words spring to mind; Punch Bag

I don't start fights, I end them Nuff said.

um yeah i know how you feel, even though i am a girl it happens with guys, and a lot of the time it is just with family members and dumb butts around me that don't know how to act grown up. i actually had to go to anger managment for this crap. i am usually a very nice person and it takes a bit to get me mad now but in the past i would blow up at the first sign of someone being a dumb A@#. well i have to tell you don't hit the girl. that is wrong, it is wrong to hit anyone, but for a guy it is so so so so so wrong to be hitting girls, it's not cool, my step dad abused me like that, physically and mentally and it isn't something that you should ever even consider doing to a smaller person then you (girls in your case) or to anyone. now i have to tell you that anger managment didn't do anything for me, if anything it made it worse just because i didn't like my dr. but i will tell you that if you feel like you are going to blow up, then go do something active. like i will feel like killing my dad or grandmother all the time because they are so freaking dumb, and they piss me off, they are selfesh and aaaahhhhh, anyway go out side and run, jump, throw things (just not at people or anything that will harm something), get a punching bag, use a pillow and kill it, do anything that will make you tierd, or wear you out, it gets out all your stress(well most of it) and when your tierd you don't really feel like sitting around being angery about something. and if it happens again, even if your sleepy from already doing what i just suggested then go on a walk, and sit somewhere without a lot of noise. well thats the best advice i have for you, although if you can keep your anger and fist under controle you might talk to that girl and let her know how bad this is pissing you off and how you just really wish she would stop.

well good luck.

love Qtpie87

Yes, i feel like sometimes people play mind games on me and it makes me mad. I cant say i felt like kicking or fighting with them physicially tho. I never been in a fight like that.

But yeah, i do get alot of emotional abuse from certain friends & exfriends before & it sucks.

When i am mad or upset i go thro my cd collection listen & sing to it and that usually helps me to calm down...