Confused about college

I've decided to go to college in the spring. But, I have no idea what i want to go for. I think i would be interested in something in the medical area like an x-ray tech or a medical lab tech. I'm scared that i'll pay all this money for schooling, but not get a good paying job. Does anyone know of a website that gives the yearly wages for jobs in the medical area? Thanks

Congratulations on your ambition!

Here are some sites for you to check on your salary in a variety of specialties. Keep in mind these are only averages and can vary widely, depending on what part of the country you live in or want to go to for a job. Big cities and big hospitals don't always have the highest paying jobs either. Many small, rural and suburban locations have nice salaries, plus you don't have the living costs of a large city.

Good luck in your endeavors!

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

I would have to say the odds are, with a higher education such as you suggest, the tendency is to have a better paying, more satisfying job. I think the risk is well worth it. Not only will you have a specific skill set, you will likely be seen as having a broader general knowledge, and thought of as having a good work ethic, even if you are unable to find placement in your field immediately on graduation.

Yes more trining you get the more moey you can get. Just go into a field that you like take alot of gens, and see what you like after that. I my self I have changed my major 5 time now and I am only 21. Just go into what you would like to do.