I have so much to say. But it would be easier to say for yall to just look at link removed! I have written about everything that has happened on my site. I thought I was over my ex. Now that school has started I see her everyday and realize I am not. Life sucks right now. We had something great. We went out for over 3 years all together. I thought I was gonna marry this girl. I dont know what to do anymore. I am stuck on her. And she tells me she has moved on. She has played games with me ever since we broke up. I have been goin in and out of a depression ever since we broke up. She has left a scar on my heart. I wish I could say we would get back together and that she wont go screw this guy. But I realized I don't know anything. And I have no control over anything anymore.

three years is along time and not to mention that she's messing around with your feelings must hurt. It really sucks I remember my ex boyfriend nd I when we broke up I was devistated and I thought we would be together forever blah blah. Reality is especially when your young the odds are you aren't going to meet that special someone right away. If she can't let you be her friend well you can't do anything about it just try and stay clear s much as possible. You may not have control over her but, you have control over you at least once you let this phase pass. Now is maybe the time to try and do some things you may have missed out on doing when you were with her. Maybe hang out with some of the guys for a while. Get a new video game and smash baddies to pulp always helped me. =D

Lots of luck hope you feel better.

Thanx for the advice! I am goin to a f-ball game 2morrow. She is a cheerleader for my school. Her b/f will probably be there and he will probably sit with her parents. I plan on sayin hi to her folks then introducing myslef to him and offering my hand out for a handshake. He knows I hate his guts but it will make me look like the better person. Cause people will watch me do it. I know all the cheerleaders will. And if he doesnt shake my hand then he looks like an a**hole.

umm That's not a good idea. Trying to shake hands just to look like a nice guy is silly. Just stay away from the both of them. If your trying hard not to get in a fight just hold it off until later. My suggestion is take your fusterations elsewhere and don't go to that football game. Your odds of getting expelled will lessen even if you are planning not to fight your emotions may get the better of you.