PLEASE REPLY!!

there has been some things going down with me n my boyfriend. we both really love eachother. he says he still really loves me. he just got back from Poland a week ago and he hasnt been the same. Hes coming over today to reveal what has been on his mind and why he has been acting so weird. These are reasons that I feel he's gonna tell me he cheated. What do you think?

Reasons He Will Say He Cheated...

1)He said I did nothing wrong

2)Says He's really messed up right now

3)Says he hopes I understand and we'll still be together

4)Has been running away from everything

5)I had dreams when he was gone to Poland that he cheated

6)Mom claims he will reveal that to me (she's always right with stuff. She said when he gets back from Poland she has a feeling things wont be the same, and they aren't, she was right)

7)He made a lot of new friends when he went to Poland, mostly girls because of his cousin

8)He brought me back a necklace and shirt (Probably because he felt bad and needed to make himself feel better)

9)He said when he comes over today to tell me, that he wants to go somewhere away from my house alone where there's no one. (Probably because when he tells me he thinks I'll cry and get mad and doesn't want my parents seeing me hurt)

I dont kno if u really can tell if he's gunna say he cheated, but just be ready for whatever he says. If he did cheat, do u want to still be with him? I mean if this girl is from Poland, then he will never see her again right? Ok so if u love him the way he says he loves u, then u two can work through this. It somewhat seems that he may say he cheated, because he wont tell u straight up what went on, and because he messed up, he still wants to be together etc etc etc. I think u should be grateful that he wants to tell u face to face, instead of being a coward and saying it over the phone. I think the dream u had has nothing to do with it, it could very well show that u are so worried about him cheating, which may be why u are having all these feelings. The necklace and shirt was prolly just a gift, not something to give because he felt bad.

If i was in ur situation i would prolly be feelin and thinkin the same things, the signs are there that he may have cheated. Just be prepared today for wat he tells you. no ur answer before he tells u that he cheated, if thats the case. Just think of it this way, b4 u eva even met him, did u feel that wen u would have a bf that if he cheated u would leave him? Go with the feeling u have, wen ur not in a relationship, because ultimately that is hwo ui wish to be treated.

I hope i helped, it was a little confusing....but good luck today.

Hey there... you say you love him with all your heart. How many boyfriends have you had and how does this relationship compare to ones you've had before?

I ask this because i believe that the term "love" is thrown around far too loosly... i'm 27 and i've had a few relationships which have seemed like love at the time, but i look back on them now, and i realise that up to now, i've not found anyone who i truly love.

If he has cheated on you, what's to stop him cheating on you again, with someone in this country? No reason to think that he'll wait till he goes to Poland again. For every guy who cheats on a girl, theres a dozen others out there who are looking for the right girl and would never cheat on them.

Move on.

Right, first of all...you need to slow down a little bit. I am right in thinking that nothing has actually been said yet? I am not saying that everything will be fine but you need to stop working yourself into a frenzy about what he will say. Which, I know is a lot easier said than done, but when it comes down to it and he has, then you move on. You lived your life before him and you can do so without him.

What I would do though is get this sorted straight away. None of this waiting thing. Phone him up and be light and cheerful and arrange to meet, then when you do, just speak calm and slowly, take control and hear him out. Listen to what he says and then what ever it may be take time out to think about it.

We all fall in love, and during the space of time and as we grow with that person we change and sometimes so does the love and I think we have to accept that and that sometimes things will happen for a good reason.

*take care*

it sounds like he may tell you that he cheated...and if you can work through it do so. Don't let him get away with it so easily. Make him work to regain your trust if he did cheat. If he really loves you he will try his best to make it up to you. Not by presents or anything but just try to re-establish your foundation in the relationship. Just talk and hang out like you normally would and don't let it sit on your mind b/c you'll always be thinking he's doing something behind your back. Most likely...he's being faithful. You can get through this if you love each other. Love conquers all.