Getting the girl.....

Well....Heres the story. I like this one girl, and I've been getting sum signals from her, but she's been known to be a flirt. I asked one of her friends to find out if she likes me. I found out that she likes me....a lil....-_-....I've ask all my trusted friends who give good advice but none of them seem to work. But I got advice from my other friend to just go for it 'n ask her to be my girlfriend. When I managed to gather up all my courage and ask her I did....but her answer is i dont know (one of her favorite phrases )....When I heard that I quickly changed the subject. I asked my friend to find out what i did wrong. He talked to her and he found out that shes scared. He didn't find out what's she's scared of. I think its about getting hurt again though....He told me to work on her to not be scared anymore. How should I do it???? Also I don't know how to start a conversation with her and keep it going consecutively. People say girls like to talk well....apperently not this one haha. What should i do there?

I would suggest comforting her, remember to be funny and to keep things light. Don't talk about serious things with her. Most of all be yourself, don't lie to her and don't hide things from her. If you be yourself then she'll see if she feels comfortable with you or not. Also give her time, but continue to talk to her on a regular basis. I hope I helped.

talk to her alot. i dont care when or if you cant find a way. if you dont someone else will start to. Compliment her about the smallest things. Tell her your thankful for having her as a friend and that shes a really good one and that you hope to make things better all the time. Tell her that you like her and promise not to hurt her again. Talk to her about her past. The past is a good thing to talk about. Make her aware that your not those other guys and that you wouldnt do that to her and then if yall start dating, dont you ever break up with her over something dumb. Keep the spirit be yourself, God Bless man. Hope i helped a little more too.

um....im not the one who hurt her it was her previous boyfriend. Everytime i talk about her past i get a feeling shes uncomforatble so i try to avoid talking about her past. o ya 'n the compliments about the small things are working thx for that advice

Give her time, it sounds like she does not want to be hurt again. Just let her know that you love her for who she is, and that you will make up for her hard times. Women always are fond of men and same goes for the opposite. The world is full of women these days. Infact, women outnumber men. Dont get stuck on this one if you cant get her. Go out there and get some, or just come here to Iowa where the population of women is high, and obesiety is high also. alot of women are single here and the cops are just looking for a problem to start, especially if you are arab . But go ahead and enjoy your life man.

later,