sorry... more venting about mom!

Okay... you all might remember my last post (sorry... i just need to vent)... well, this is very much like that! Thanx for listening in advance! You guys r great!

Now you've even git Jaime thinking you're in charge...I WILL NOT let you tear him away from me.You'll be getting exactly what you want, and I simply refuse to let that happen. You are not as powerful as you think; at least, you won't be for long.You're my mother... not my owner, though sometimes I think you get the two mixed up.He and I are both furious and feeling like shit because you're so insecure. What do u want?! I fell in love... I commenced in the ACT of love with him... and now you know. What's done is done. If you think I'm going to apologize, you are sadly mistaken. You are trying to take away the one person that fulfills me and I WILL NOT let that happen. I will fight for him. He says he's leaving this decision up to you. NO. I will not give you that power.If you want me to make this easy, I'll just leave. there are people who will "put up" with me. I'll just pick up and go. How would you like that? What are you going to do? Ground me? Been there. Hit me? Been there, too. Forbid me to see him? Yeah right.I love him... there is NO getting around THAT. If it hadn't been for him being there for me... I probably would've killed myself already. Thats how huch he's heped me grow as a person. Shouldnt that tellyou something?! Life's a b*tch, then you die, right? Well, my life's already a b*tch, and because of him, I dont want to die anymore.I'm gonna keep standing strong, and later, you'll wonder how you could've ever been ashamed of me. I've gotten through obstacles before... the only thing different here is the fact that Jaime is going throughit with me. Your just making me stronger... and if you're expecting a "thank you", you aren't going to get it... because that mean mustering up my dignity and respect for you... and right now, neither of those exist.

Thanks for listening... I know it was long... sorry!

BananaRamma01