my ex-gf is 19 and i'm 21 we've been broken up for 2 months now and I haven't seen her in a month. We talked on the phone occasionally and we decided to meet up and hang out this weekend.

My problem is that she told she she misses me, but misses me as she misses her "friends", YET she still says that she loves me and has feelings for me. She also told me that she's very "comfortable" in the position that she's in where she's not in a relationship. The reason that we broke up was not because we didn't love each other or lost interest but she had personal issues and she was stressed and I guess couldn't or didn't want to deal with relationship issues anymore.

So what does this mean? what can i expect from such answers she gives me? So if she's comfortable the way she is, does that mean she has no interest of being with me again? when i asked her if she plans to be w/ me in the future all she can answer was "i don't know".

twentyOnE,

It looks likes she's giving you mixed signals. She says she still loves you but is happy not being in the relationship anymore.

You said the relationship ended because she had personal issues she had to deal with and didn't want to deal with relationship ones. Relationship issues means the relationship has also been giving her stress. Did you talk to her about it? In the end, you two broke up. It seems she felt the relationship was expendable which meant it wasn't really important to her.

If she truly loves you, you two should still be together whatever relationship issues there may or may not be. You should be by her side as she tries to sort out her personal problems.

I'm sure you've also been second guessing her if she's been telling you the truth. Maybe this is all just a smokescreen. There's the possibility that she lost interest in you.

You need answers now and can't let her leave you hanging like this.

Hey 21,

It's been a while since I've read a post of yours

Honestly this is a great sign. This means she respects you and appreciates the aspects of the relationship you used to have. She doesn't want to lead you on and that's why she saying she misses you asshe misses her friends.

Right now she's very confused as to what her future might hold and with whom. About as uncertain as you are right now Don't worry though she just needs time to think.

Look at it this way. She broke up with you when things were good because she knew if she didn't she'd end up staying with you for a long time... possibly forever... 19 is young for that kind of commitment in most peoples books. Take it as flatery that the relationship was going so well she was afraid she would never be with anyone else.

And don't worry, she may never even see another guy, she's just got a case of cold feet

I wish you the best my friend!