~What Do I Do....I'm So Confused!~

Up till now, I have always been able to sort out all my problems by myself! I was dat'n this guy...and he knows he's hot! Thats a big problem! Well, we broke up after he was mess'n with this chick when I was outta school one day! Well, now he is mess'n with my mind, and I'm so confused! We had a 2 1/2 hours bus ride, and at first I wasn't sitt'n w/him, but he asked the guy I was sitt'n w/to switch w/him. So he was fac'n the bus aisle, and I was lean'n on him, and he was hold'n me n his arms! He would lean real close to my face and ear and whisper. But its been 3 days, and he hasn't called me or anything! Whats go'n on?!?! Should I wait? Do you think he is still intrested in me? Please help me! Im really upset about this, cuz I miss him soo much! Thanks, and God Bless!

Take Care,

Candi

No offense, but it seems like this guy is not cool (although he probably thinks he is), and maybe he is a waste of your time and energy. One thing is for sure, dn't let him mess with your mind. Ask him directly what he wants. If he says it's you he wants, since you want him, go for it. But if he betrays your trust again, get rid of him. Don't go easy on repeat offenders. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks John One for your advice...I have been think'n whether or not he's waist'n my time! I'm not one for BIG guts or neth'n, but I do like him...and wait'n doesn't seem to be gett'n me newhere! So...i think ur right.....if he likes me.....or wants me...he shouldnt be keep'n it back...i'll ask him about it! Much love thanks!