Sex how long to wait

I have been going out with my gf for almost 2 months, my last gf was my first and the first time i had sex. And my gf now is still a virgin, we have sort of talked about it but not really. I fool around with her but she doesnt do anything, i think its because shes nervous. So i am wondering what i should do. Should i just wait and maybe it will just happen, should i talk to her, i dont really know what to do.

Thanks

Mmm your question seems simple at first, but its not that easy.

If she is nervous about it, she will feel more secure with someone that is secure, and acts experienced, also, if she is shy and is interested, she will expect you the man, to make the first moves.

On the other hand if, she is not ready for sex, and you start making your moves, this may make her uncomfortable.

You have only been together a short time, Id wait a little longer, then maybe later you should talk about it, just tell her, that your interested in making love with her, but if she is not ready, that youll wait until she is, because you love her.. Dont ever make her feel guilty for not having sex with you,. See how far she is willing to go with "other" stuff, kissing, touching, etc. be sensitive, if you try and kiss one of her breasts and she gets scared and very nervous, stop, smile, and say, ok love, i dont want you to be uncomfortable, then give her a little kiss, for re-assurance that your not disappointed.

Like I said, its still early for you two, and deep down inside, you know youll love her and respect her more. if she doesnt give herself to you so quickly.. Remember all girls are different,, when I got married to my eX wife, we dated for 2 years, and she lost her virginity on our honeymoon night, she was 31 years old! we did all kinds of stuff before being married, but never had sex.

But with my girlfriend of 4 years, we had sex only after one month of becoming a couple. you just need to be in tune to what they are comfortable with and expect from you.

Ive been almost naked with her i kiss her whole body, she doesnt seem to be uncomfortable being naked with me. But im just not sure when i fool around with her that she likes it, its all nice and wet down there but she doesnt say anything or touch me in any way, so i cant figure out if i should go farther.

Well, if you have gone that far, i would at least have tried to give her a treat, in otherwords, use your head! the one between your ears that is.

Man you have some will power, I dont think I could resist having that plate on my table and not feast.

Dont pressure her to return the favor, let her get confortable, eventually shell want to treat you also, she may be afraid she is going to do something wrong.

good luck

Aha! Well put Gil! I agree Elan, don't pressure her for any return "favors." You seem to be in a deeply caring relationship, so sex shouldn't be about who's turn it is. Enjoy yourself enjoying her, and just take things as them come. I think things may turn around soon for you!

Best of luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Man...you got some will power brother! This is why I never dated a virgin! Most guys find it exciting, but I hate it! I want a girl to beg me for sex, not one I got work into it slowly!

But, that seems to be what you gotta do in this case. Keep doing what you are doing...going slow. She'll let you in when she is ready and not a minute sooner. That could be tomorrow or next year! But you can't force it or try to talk her into it either... and begging just makes you look pathetic! Go at her pace...once she FINALLY lets you do her...she'll become the fiend you are looking for! She just has to find out for herself how good it feels and you won't be able to stop her man!