Boy i dont think ill ever learn....

It seems to be hopeless to contact my ex, even though she wants me to call her. i called her today at around 5 and i asked if i could see her on sunday for dinner and talk about what happened. she was like "i dont know maybe.." or "well call me and ill be home" i just seems that im doing myself more harm when im trying so hard to make things right that im screwing myself over. on the phone she was giving me short anwsers and humming like if she had something else better to do. It so weird now 4 days ago i was holding this person, and now its like we are complete strangers. it's like she deosnt even know me. i never saw this from her at all. she always had a good spirit, but it's turned into a cold one that doesnt care anymore. it scares me. even her firends dont know what happened. so im going to see if she will come over talk things out, if im seeing that i am wasting my time then the hell with them, she can be out on the curb. her doing thing to be and then wanting to be best friends? how can i look at her the same way. it so damn inconcivable to see someone turn on you just like that. it either i talk to her or i just hate her but i dont want to jump to anything yet.

Man thats a tuff one, sounds like you in between a rock and a hard spot. If I were you, I would get with her, and talk about it, set things straight. Atleast you'll know where you stand, and weather or not you can get on with life or not. As far as the shallowness on the phone, thats just down right rude! The least she could do is say that she dosnt want to talk right now, and not just totaly blow you off like that... But thats just my opinion!

diggy the thing it might be is that she is young (like 16 and im 20) so it's like maybe she saw that "umm well i can just do this and he cant do a thing aobut it." thats true i cant make her love me. but i also wont go about having a girl throw me out of her life like we were just going out for like 2 weeks. we were together for a year and 3 months. i guess girls at that age want that relationship where they can go to their friends and and be like "im so happy that i got someone." like if it's a toy or a car they just got for their birthday. but im going to see where i stand in her life, because i wont wait for someone who doesnt love me the same way i do. it seems a bit hopeless and maybe useless altogether but it needs to anwser my question in life "is she still worth waiting for in the end?" she maybe just wants to see what she can have out there well if that was the case well damn she should of known what to do before i asked her out. she had the crush on me and i saw that she was a sweet girl. but now only to see that she used an illusion on me. this is getting hard by the day and i think that by calling her im just making it worse to get over. too many questions on my mind but i dont know which ones are to be believed. i dont know what i do from here but i must make a choice on what i can do. my heart is still there for her but it wont be if she cares less of me. i just need to see her and talk.

they are never going to tell us why because if they did they would lose the upper hand....obviously,we have done somthing to hurt them badley,and this is their way of 1,being through with us and being totally cruel to go with it,,,,2,testing us to see how far we will pursue them,,3,,they have another man,and are keeping us on the back burner just in case it doesnt work out with him.only they have the answer...i guess the best defense is to not ask any questions at all as to why they are doing what they are doing,and not feeding into their game.....chicks???

I dont know man. I understand you want to get to the bottom of this and who wouldn't? But from the outside looking in, it seems as if you are just putty in her hands right now. When she says call, you call, your the one putting in all the leg work, which obvioulsy shows you care. However, at least from my experience the best adivce I could give you is give her some time, let her come to you. She is giving you these short, non chalant answers and not being direct at all and making you and option. Thats not cool. Seriously dude, dont call her. Maybe one last time just be like listen, I really would like to get to the bottom of this but right now its doens't seem like thats one of your priorities, Call me when you want to discuss this. Right now your just right there at her beckoning call. I really think thats the best thing right now is leave her be and let her come to you. I gurantee if you dont' show as much interest she'll come around and give you call. Thats probably not what you wanted to hear. But the way you explained everything in this post it sure seems to me like that is the best thing to do.

well i talked to her best friend, seems that she never loved me at all. the year i gave for her was all a lie to start with from the beginning. that got me at first but now im getting over this quite quickly i may say. if thats was the case that i wasnt what she wanted or that she didnt love me then she wasted my time and my love. this is not a first time i knew that a girl being 16 and me being 20 would have some conflict now im more concerned on seeing someone else. but dont get me wrong guys i will let her know what she did hurt me alot and ill let her know that what goes around comes around, and she will have to see it her own way. i wont have time for a person to lie to me from day one. if i saw a show off item hell i can do that myself. i dont need a girl to do that for me. well guys ill be back here to see what you think of this. another thing before i go and do some community service today, she also was telling her friends different stories to make me look bad. well looks like i just made her look worse. you dont do that to someone especially to one who gave their heart and soul for her and practiclly gave everything up. thats a wrong move on my part and now that my life is now a bit more empty im looking to keep it full by keeping the friend and people who matter to me close. everyone on here, are a great group of people and helped me alot and thank you alot for that. now that i can go on about making my life with someone who will NOT lie to my face. Oh, dont get me wrong ill be still aroudn to help others and even you so this inst a good bye, things are now just looking brighter. 4-5 days ago i was in the dumps now im looking at the future that i need now. thanks again and ill talk to you all later.

Carlos Garcia A.K.A FireBladeX01