Crush is in relatioship

• 1 month later...

hey!

u seem to have a problem there. but the solution is there. do u really love ur friend? do u want him to be happy? if yes think about it. is he in a serious relationship or just kidding around? is he happy with his girlfriend? if yes why do u, his close friend, want to spoil it for him? its agreed that u have feelings for him but r u sure he does too? it may hinder ur friendship if u tell him. u can flirt and joke around with him and tell him ur true feelings jokingly. that way u have said it and not hurt him too. ok? chill it out. it is not bad at all. ur friend is a real lucky chap.

till then,

keep smiling!

• 7 months later...

he's been with his girlfriend for a year, so he's obviously in love with her. what you may think is flirting is probably just friendly behavior on his part. i've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and we both constantly get annoyed by ppl who don't take our relationship seriously. i hate when guys flirt with me and he brushes women off that flirt with him. i think that if this guy really had feelings for you...he would have ended it with his girl a long time ago. if you don't believe me, try divulging your true feelings toward him. he probably won't be 'flirty' anymore and i doubt your friendship would ever be the same.

bottom line he's taken and obviously happy. maybe you should disassociate yourself from him and find someone NOT in a relationship.