I need help!! I dont know what to do!

Jhon00256

HI, my name's Jhon, I'm 17 and I go to Highschool. Since my first day in highschool I fell in love with a girl that was in my class (here in Italy you stay with the same classmates every day for five years). We already knew eachother because we were very close friends in elementary school so we grew up togheter. Three years pass and we are just very close friends, then the fourth year of highschool begins (2017/2018) and I finally tell her everything about how i felt. In the begginning she was shocked and we didn't talk for two days after that. The third day she calls me because she wants to meet me to talk. We met and basically she said that she couldnt believe what was happening and that she couldnt even tell me if she liked me or not because she was so confused. Two weeks pass and during that time when we were in class we just acted like nothing happened. But yesterday I asked her if everything was ok after all that mess. She kept saying that she cared more about how I was rather than her situation. I asked her to meet. We met, she told me that she was still confused and that she's also going out with another guy but that she doesn't know if she trusts him or not, so nothing serious about her and him at the moment... I asked her if she has any kind of interest for me and she said that she couldnt answer because she was so confused about all this... Today at school we didnt talk, and I'm scared because she's the only girl I've ever rly loved. What do I do now??? Should I force her to choose between me and him or what?!?!?! Please help me this is killing me right now...

Forcing her to choose between you and the other guy will make you look weak and controlling in her eyes. When she talks about the other guy, let her know that you ain't interested in talking about that guy at all. Focus on spending time together in person, make her feel comfortable, win her trust, etc. and when the time is right (learn to read body language) - go for the kiss (important). Act casual about the whole situation. If you make it a big issue, she'll think you're not sure about yourself whether you deserve her or not. Remember, to just hang out and have good romantic time together. Also, don't spend time talking on phone (texting/calling). You must spend time in person. Plan ahead about where you would be taking her and what you would be doing together. Just follow these stuffs and soon her confusion will vanish and she'll automatically choose you over him.

BTW, since she says she's confused - that's a positive sign showing she has at least some level of romantic interest in you! If you have any questions, feel free to ask Good luck!

From a female perspective, she's not confused. She's saving your feelings. She's not interested in romance with you. My suggestion is to think of her as any other classmate. To meet other pretty, fun, and interesting women, expand on your activities. If you have things like co-ed sports teams in your area, or dances for people your age, or school groups where women who aren't in your regular classes might be, try those things out and you might meet a woman who is interested in dating you.

By the way, you have a crush which is not love. Love takes time to grow with someone who shares your feelings. You can't be interested in a better prospect when you're hung up on someone who only likes you as a friend. Let that friendship fade away as it won't last anyway. Whatever man is in her life won't want a guy who has a crush on his gf around. Do yourself a favor and move on emotionally and physically now.

From a female perspective, she's not confused. She's saving your feelings. She's not interested in romance with you. My suggestion is to think of her as any other classmate. To meet other pretty, fun, and interesting women, expand on your activities. If you have things like co-ed sports teams in your area, or dances for people your age, or school groups where women who aren't in your regular classes might be, try those things out and you might meet a woman who is interested in dating you.

By the way, you have a crush which is not love. Love takes time to grow with someone who shares your feelings. You can't be interested in a better prospect when you're hung up on someone who only likes you as a friend. Let that friendship fade away as it won't last anyway. Whatever man is in her life won't want a guy who has a crush on his gf around. Do yourself a favor and move on emotionally and physically now.

Yep, dead on. Only guys think that “confused” means interested. It’s a way of letting you down gently. She’s not interested and is in fact interested in another guy. She’s just young and doesn’t know how to reject you.

Archived