for all those thinking of reaching out just to be nice

Lambert

DON'T DO IT!

Let's be honest.

1. You know if the proverbial ball is in your court to return a call or reach out.

2. If you are not sure, then you just don't like the answer

3. you are making excuses for misreading the situation, assuming the person of your affection is so innocent of the ways of love, they must be so shy as to not being capable of reaching out.

4. reaching out only prolongs the inevitable fizzle out of the relationship

5. or worse than that, you will continue a confusing excuse of a relationship, get more invested and get dumped hard in the end, meanwhile the signs were there, you knew all along.

save yourself the trouble. something will happen all on its own in the universe. they will contact you, you will meet someone else, this too shall pass.

I'm totally going through this right now and its like why? we had a good time, right? I'm a catch! he's lucky to have me, right? he needs me to show more interest, right?

Wrong. there are millions of people in the world. don't waste your time on one person. they really are not worth it.

you know who is worth your time and love? YOU! repeat in your mind "i love myself unconditionally right now" or my other self love thought that helps me, "i deserve better"

it's hard and human nature to make excuses, especially when we want to find that love. however, settling for less will only prolong getting what you really want!

stay strong!

Archived