Hello, I have been in a long distance relationship for a year and a half now. We used to date some years back when we lived in the same town, and we reconnected two years ago. We were living 5 hours apart by then. We have known each other for awhile now, and we love each other, I know that. Our sex life has always been hot and fulfilling , but lately the flirting and sexual intimacy via talks etc has tapered off a lot. He has been very busy with a new job and quite stressed about that. We talk every day, say goodnight . We talk about our day, things we've read, shows we've watched , hopes, concerns, etc.. but the " wish you were here" and " miss you" comments aren't said very often anymore. I just feel like a general comfortableness has settled in and I'm worried it will be the death of the attraction and passion. Am I worrying for nothing? I know every conversation doesn't have to be emotional and romantic, but there isn't much of that recently. I honestly would love advice on ways to keep the flame alive in a long distance relationship. We've discussed marriage and moving to the same town in the future, but no official plans for that.

Archived