Really? What do you guys say?

Today, I stumbled upon reading an article about the Law Of Attraction . I sort of believed it but logically naah!! I have always believed on doing things.

Do you guys think there is something in it? Is law of attraction real?

Please guys do share your opinion and experiences.

I think the basis of it is mildly correct. I mean, if you're happy and good to people,you usually get the same back (not always, but usually) but if you're grouchy and unhappy, people seem to respond in the same way.

I also think that if you strive towards something and focus on it, like getting a degree in a certain area of work, so you can better your life, that it's obvious that you will have a better life style with a better job and more money and so on.

But as well all know, life is extremely random. And even if you do all the right things, focus on the right goals and so on, life can come around and do the opposite of everything you have worked for, or situations can occur that are unexpected.

I think if a person were to try to do their best though with life and to try to be positive, treat others well, try to be in a better frame of mind and have goals and dreams, that it will give you a better chance of having a happier life.

Nothing is guaranteed, but it does make sense to always try to do your best and strive for better and hope for the best rather than to do the opposite.

Archived