My boyfriend broke up with me and I don't know what to do

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost nine months. Yesterday, we told me that he still cares about me but he doesn't love me the same as he did before. I asked him how long has he felt this way and he said it was for about month. I remember a month ago he became really distant and I tried fixing it but nothing happened. I noticed that he was always on his phone. One day him and I went to a concert and the whole time he was on his phone. However, when I went up to him and leaned in, he quickly stepped back and put his phone to his chest. He had never done this before, he always showed me who he was texting. I asked him one time if he was cheating, but he quickly denied it.

I don't know what to do? For one month I was so blind to see how he was feeling. Now I can't eat and am in so much pain. The worst thing is that for the longest time he always kept saying that he saw a future with me, but then all of the sudden he didn't picture us together. He said to me BY TEXT he didn't think this relationship is working and wanted to end.

I'm just hurt and I regret our relationship. Yet, I still want to be with him.

also we broke up just before my birthday...so i feel horrible

Archived