I was afraid ot open up and let her in now she is in relationship.

There is a girl who was interested/liked me a year ago. We kept in contact for some time. I also liked her (i still do) but i kinda couldnt like connect with her. We havent spoken for a year now but i was always happy seing her in University.

Now i realised i was just afraid to open up, show my true self and let her in my life. I had totally wrong mindset about everything till now (maybe i was just overthinking everything instead of going with the flow - i had only one long distance relationship before that). Couple of weeks ago i wanted to get back in touch with her but i saw she has a girlfriend. Since then im really depresssed, and I cant imagine someone else loving and touching her. And even worse, the girl shes dating left me for no reason couple of years ago.

Should i tell her anything or stay quiet and move on? (i think im not able to move one until letting her know what was really going on in my mind and with those things staying unsaid forever). If id go trough everything again id make things diferently and try to work it out.

Excuse my english.

If you were in a relationship, would you like someone going to your partner and telling her they'd wish they could be together, etc.?

You treat people the way you want to be treated. You would be lacking in integrity and exhibiting poor ethics to speak up now. It's selfish behavior. It's not all about you.

Sometimes you don't get what you want in life. It usually ends up for the best. I've wanted certain guys in the past who I never got, and later found out that it was really for the best.

Think of it as a guardian angel or fate watching over you, and there's a reason for what you get and what you don't. Just like when you don't get a job you really wanted, but that failure ended up with you applying for a much better job which you were hired for. Time to move on, and never speaking to that person again is the first step.

Archived