Can't stop thinking about my ex

Hi y'all,

We have been broken up for 2 months. I wish I could stop thinking about her but can't. Is this normal post breakup?

It's completely normal, infact it would be less normal if you had forgotten about her.

The real question is why are you still thinking about her? If you work that one out, then it might help you to find a solution to move on easier. Otherwise, time really is the biggest healer, you've just got to be patient.

Were you the dumpee or the dumper andwhy did you break up?

I wonder if she is still thinking the same and struggling like you are? I wonder if my ex feels as I do. Its been two months since my break up and im thinking about him every day, every quiet second. So i think it's normal.

Hi Kudos,

We dated for 3 years. I would assume she's hurt. I broke up with her for various reasons. One of which was not sure where I would be attending grad school. We both didn't want to do LDR. I am sorry to hear this! Dumpee or dumper?

oh for sure... I was sad about my ex for like 6 months and cried for a couple In my experience, 90% of them have always come back and I've never wanted them, if that helps. Being crushed and broken forces you to put yourself back together and I've emotionally grown stronger from these bs experiences. love sucks sometimes. but you'll find it again, I promise.

Hi Natalie!

Thank you. I appreciate it. I highly doubt she will because I broke up with her, but I certainly believe deep down she still loves me. Idk I feel guilt breaking someone's heart but she made me do it. It was for the best

Archived