Sexual Innuendo flirting, vs a guy I can't be so forward with

xyz27

Hi.

Recently I have realized the different ways in which I can flirt with two separate crushes. One is very masculine, and I am getting the vibe that he wants to be the one to take charge, and to be the pursuer. I have initiated a few times, only by response, though. If he says something, or posts something I'll respond, but I don't initiate a full on communication for starters. This seems to be working, but he is just recently single and I've felt the need to back off.

I did admit that I liked him, and he didn't flee... But, I am feeling like backing off would be the best option right now.

Sooo.... onto my first crush. (The one before the above one came along.)

He is very open to sexual innuendo flirting, and is more of a guy that I can be the "Ruth" type with.

So, in other words, I can do a little bit of the pursuing, even if it is still in a responsive way. I think I like this dynamic more, but I am still conflicted. I like them both, in different ways, and I can't figure out who to "pursue" or hang onto. I know the saying, "If you chase two rabbits, you will catch neither", but I really really like them both.

Any advice on what to do? Should I figure out in my head, and heart which one I want to stick to, or should I back off completely off both of them and see which one comes after me ?

Help please.

I would personally go for the first guy and the main reason being is because the second one is newly single. There is a good chance he is not over his ex gf or they could get back together once they start missing each other, so the first guy seems like the better option.

...If neither guy is actually asking you out and taking you on dates, then you've got nothing...... Just some mindless flirting that means nothing and amounts to nothing. There is nothing to choose from and nothing to hang on to because you've got nothing at the moment. Lots of people flirt purely because it's fun not because it means anything.

I would personally go for the first guy and the main reason being is because the second one is newly single. There is a good chance he is not over his ex gf or they could get back together once they start missing each other, so the first guy seems like the better option.

They've broken up several times before, but this time it's a little different. This time it might be for good.

I think I'm gonna go with the first guy.

My crush on the second guy is dwindling, and I don't know the whole story of his relationship but I did like them together. I wish him all the best, and I don't see that being with me, though I do enjoy his friendship.

Archived