Ask For Advice

Thread: Is he not interested anymore?

FireAngel

Is he not interested anymore?

My long distance boyfriend suddenly started ignoring me for a week. Everything was just fine before he started ignoring me. He did cheat on me in the past, so is he possibly cheating on me again, or has he lost interest? I am going nuts trying to figure it out. I may not speak to him again if he is cheating again.

WombatShadow
    Have you been attempting to make contact and he's just not responding? How long have you been dating? If my SO ignored me reaching out for a week with no prior warning, he would be single unless he had a very, very good excuse.

Rezie
    Bronze Member
    LDR is based on communication and trust. You have neither. Unless something very bad has happened (hospital etc) then he shouldn't just ignore you. That's not a relationship. Try to contact one more time and explain how it make a you feel. If he doesnt respond or have an appropriate response then move on.

4. Thanks WombatShadow thanked for this post
Top Threads
I'm stuck in relationship limbo with someone I've been involved with for 7 years
So, Basically.. My ex and I started dated in 2010. We broke up after almost 3 years got back again together for a few months and broke it off for a
I don't know what to do
Almost a year ago now I started dating this girl. I'm 17 and she's 16. I fell hard for her, we met at a camp. After camp we continued seeing each
Should I text my ex gf/bff ???
ive been contemplating heavy on whether I should text my ex gf/bff, last year March I met year on a dating app we lasted for 5 months then she
LDR & Unmotivated boyfriend. Help!!!
I need help. Here's the situation. So I've been with my boyfriend for about over a year. We are now in a long distance relationship. I moved back to
About to break up with long distance boyfriend but feeling very, very uncertain
Hi there, I'm in a long-distance relationship with my boyfriend of 3 years. I'm 25, he's almost 29. We met while working at a small movie theater

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Where do you draw the line? GF's and guy friends
[SIZE=3][FONT=Helvetica]Hey guys, need some quick help on this one. Please help [/FONT] [FONT=Helvetica] [/FONT] [FONT=Helvetica]Yesterday my GF says
OMG he has a wedding date.
All, A couple of years ago, I dated a guy. There were things that were amazing but also horrible. A little over a year ago, we reconnected. He
HELPPP!!! Boyfriend broke up with me out of the blue
hi. REALLY REALLY NEED SOME ADVICE AND HELP. my boyfriend recently broke up with me out of the blue and we were dating for 2.5 years. everything was
Why does this bother me so much?
Hey guys. So gf of 7 years has left me for another guy again long story short and some of you know the long. So I did the unhealthy habit of looking
My girlfriend of 3 years just told me she is polyamorous
I have no idea how to feel about it. She assured me she didn't want to force it on me and could live monogamously with me but the thought of
Dealing with inconsiderate, selfish people from dawn till dusk.
Not sure if this is posted in the right place, but here it is. Lately my life seems to be about dealing with people who are inconsiderate. From
Toxic relationship // venting
Sometimes writing everything out helps me get a better understanding of certain situations. I'm sorry for the long post, I do want some advice, but
Ask For Advice