Ask For Advice

Thread: Is he not interested anymore?

FireAngel

Is he not interested anymore?

My long distance boyfriend suddenly started ignoring me for a week. Everything was just fine before he started ignoring me. He did cheat on me in the past, so is he possibly cheating on me again, or has he lost interest? I am going nuts trying to figure it out. I may not speak to him again if he is cheating again.

WombatShadow
    Have you been attempting to make contact and he's just not responding? How long have you been dating? If my SO ignored me reaching out for a week with no prior warning, he would be single unless he had a very, very good excuse.

Rezie
    Bronze Member
    LDR is based on communication and trust. You have neither. Unless something very bad has happened (hospital etc) then he shouldn't just ignore you. That's not a relationship. Try to contact one more time and explain how it make a you feel. If he doesnt respond or have an appropriate response then move on.

4. Thanks WombatShadow thanked for this post
Top Threads
Growing pains or red flags?
Hey guys, So I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 3 years, but more recently I moved to another city for a job. I recently graduated from
I need advice folks.
Hello! I am in a long distance relationship with my girlfriend.We live in different countries but we speak always.I fly frequently to Italy to her
A long distance relationship
Hello All I am writing to you because of a situation I am going through that is consuming a lot of thinking. I met this wonderful woman 9 months ago

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
College DRAMA??
*** This is the very FIRST WEEK ***College" as in NOT university- We're all 18 (ish) and live with parents**** Basically, the majority of the
Rude?
I took a girl out for dinner and drinks and didn't get a thank you. And was ghosted mid convo after the date. Now that I'm getting over the
On a dating site...just 2 weeks after break up
Can anyone shine some light on this.... 2 weeks after she dumped me, she is on Match...We were together for 2 .5 years...She dumped me once, then
Are we breaking up? How to act around him?
Hello, I have a problem to which I can't find a solution by myself and would love some advice! Here is the short story: 6 months ago I went to
Caught my partner of 20 years speaking to other men
I have been with my partner for 20 yrs this year,we have a16 he old son together .I love him so much,recently I was online and I found an email from
Am I dating the right guy at the wrong time?
Hi everyone. So..recently I've felt anxious and questioned the strength of my relationship and I'm not entirely sure why. I don't have any reason
Hello everyone tips / advice needed
Thank you everyone for the advice
Ask For Advice