Does she like him?

BeauJeu

A male friend of mine recently started a new job and has started to have feelings for this girl at work who he says they get along well together. He says shes quite quiet and not overly talkative with him but he feels that there is some sort of connection there! When they do talk it is all good and he feels an attraction towards and his feeling is shes too but he is not 100% sure. He generally initiates coversation with her and she makes good eye contact when they do speak. When she leaves the room to go to the canteen to make a drink he sometimes follows just so he can try and be with her and speak to her and it seems she gets a bit excited when that happens, he doesnt know if she does it on purpose but he doubts it. He started speaking to her via messenger at work cos they arent in the same room and she was talking back no problem. He even told her he finds her intriguing and mysterious and she asked why he said that cos shes been told that before! She didn't know what to say and said "that its a secret and I can't tell you" with a smiley face. He told her she is a nice person and she blused and said the same back. She is quite reserved and doesnt give much away so he tells me but he has a gut feeling that she feels the same but its 100% sure cos some signs cause that thinking. He does act really polite and respectful toward her, tries to make her laugh and gives subtle compliments. Does she like him or is beginning to? What signs are the biggest give away? Hes told me that she is a Leo star sign. Ive given some advice but would like to see what others think about this? The other thing is is that he is already in a relationship so could this be a factor as to how his work colleague is acting sometimes which doesn't convince him? Thanks!

Unfortunately it's never wise to date coworkers. A workplace is a place to earn a living, not a singles bar. Especially that she's new hitting on her is very inappropriate and unprofessional. Dating apps are better for dating.

She got the job there to make money not get hit on. She's new and trying to be friendly and make friends and be well liked at her new job. The best 'sign' is 'human resources' on the door because that's where she could file a sexual harassment complaint if it persists.

has started to have feelings for this girl at work who he says they get along well together.
Unfortunately it's never wise to date coworkers. A workplace is a place to earn a living, not a singles bar. Especially that she's new hitting on her is very inappropriate and unprofessional. Dating apps are better for dating.

She got the job there to make money not get hit on. She's new and trying to be friendly and make friends and be well liked at her new job. The best 'sign' is 'human resources' on the door because that's where she could file a sexual harassment complaint if it persists.

Hes the one that is new, not her. Its not like that at all, he says they have a good friendly relationship and get along well together. Just trying to help my friend out here

Archived