Sad Over EX

ConfusedGirl7

I've been doing so good. But the lady couple days I just got sad all of a sudden. I'm obsessing over him again. I miss him but I'm angry with him but I definitely don't want to get back w him. He broke up w his ex , got with me and then broke up w me n got back w his ex. It's understandable to me now. His ex n him are long term. I guess I was the rebound. It just really hurts. Lady conversation we had he said he just wanted to concentrate on his relationship w God. However he's doing it w his ex. It's like I would of gone to church w him. It's stupid, I guess that's him n his ex thing. I really enjoyed when we would go to church together. Anyways everyone at work always brings him up n it sucks bc then I think if him n obsess more. Today my friend tells me he is going to 2 churches. I know one he's probably going w his ex prolly now gf again. N then I think about our company picnic n how it h it's gonna hurt if I see him n her together. She's pretty too. She's way opposite of me she's really girly he's a Mac girl, I'm more on the natural side, curly hair only wear mascara and blush. Weird bc he liked that I was natural. So he said..... Anyways I'm just venting. I hate that I have been feeling good n lately I'm sad and obsessing. It's like in my head I think they are having the time or their lives but he was kinda a home body. But I loved just being w him It's like I'm holding on to hope even though I don't want to be with him again bc I know I couldn't trust him. He lied. N that's one thing I lived about him is he seemed very honest. Would answer any questions I asked him about his ex. Ehhhhhh heartbroken 💔

Sorry to hear this. It's tough dating a coworker and then it doesn't work out. Ignore your friends and do not keep track of him or his gf. Bring a date to the picnic. Get on some dating apps now.

he just wanted to concentrate on his relationship w God. However he's doing it w his ex. then I think about our company picnic n how it h it's gonna hurt if I see him n her together.

Archived