Looking for Important Body Supplement

Hey everyone,I want to improve my muscle growth. But I don’t have any kind of knowledge about whey proteins is actually work or not which is best? which whey protein should I take ?I never had been get it before and how can I be sure which one is good and will not side effect if someone can suggest me best whey protein then suggest me.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey everyone,I want to improve my muscle growth. But I don’t have any kind of knowledge about whey proteins is actually work or not which is best? which whey protein should I take ?I never had been get it before and how can I be sure which one is good and will not side effect if someone can suggest me best whey protein then suggest me.

Hi

Usually it is best to try to get these vitamins and minerals and nutrients from food as opposed to supplements," Dr. Manson says. Fruits, vegetables, fish, and other healthy foods contain nutrients and other substances not found in a pill, which work together to keep us healthy.

First get your diet in check. You should be getting the majority of things through healthy foods, proteins etc.

But I also have a protein shake everyday after I work out. The best ive found was ON gold standard whey.

My best advice is to research yourself. its all out there. read , a lot of these cheap supplements put fillers in there.

But just because it costs the most or taste the best doesn't mean its the best actually.

suppliments I take daily

Omega 3

multi vitamin

vitamin D pill

Creatine

Whey protein

L-Glutamine (for leaky gut help)

BCCA's

meals premade by Megafit me@ls

I take a few other things which I will mention on here

also what do you mean by side effects?

for example I don't do will with milk so I use almond milk with everything.

Archived